In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Marijuana Harvest is the world’s first crop science book devoted solely to harvesting, processing and storing award-winning marijuana—now a multi-billion dollar crop.
Whether you are a hobby gardener or commercial farmer, Marijuana Harvest shows you how to maximize the yield and quality of your garden. Full-colour throughout, the book’s descriptive photos make it an attractive guide to the steps needed to harvest, dry, trim, cure and store top-quality buds.
Internationally recognized as the number one cultivation author, Ed Rosenthal along with renowned journalist David Downs has thoroughly researched every sector of this book visiting personal gardens and commercial farms observing techniques used as well as experimental methods under development. Winners of prestigious cannabis cups are interviewed and share their tips and advise. Content includes time, labor, and energy saving tools and equipment: Trimmers, climate controls, drying methods, storage systems, workflow charts and much more––Everything a grower needs to know to do it right.
Cut through the clutter of online forums and anecdotal advice to find out how to grow and harvest top-shelf buds, both indoors and out, for use as dried flowers, extracts and edibles—all in stunning, full-color photos and illustrations. For the casual consumer there are tips on how to choose the best-grown and best-tasting buds available. The results are an accessible and informative look at harvest methods for all marijuana users and growers.
Title: Marijuana Harvest: How to Maximize Quality and Yield in Your Cannabis Garden
Author: Ed Rosenthal
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.