In Stock - Online Only - Not Available in Store
Active Eye Magnifying Glass x40 Loupe with LED - ($19.00)
Budwise Pollen Knockoff Feminiser [50ml] - ($28.00)
Flower Support Mesh Netting 1.2m wide [1m] - ($2.50)
Zero Tolerance Herbal Spray Mite and Fungus Gnat Rid [450g] - ($26.50)
Method 7 Agent 939 [LED FX]
Our new FX lens is an engineering marvel, designed in conjunction with Carl Zeiss Laboratories, ophthalmologists, optical physicists, and even an electrical engineer. Experience comfort and safety while working under bright full spectrum LED lights, and 3,000°K - 4,200°K CMH / LEC lamps. Full spectrum LED technology emits powerful band radiation and potentially UVC; while CMH / LEC lamps contain UV and infrared. It might look like an average sunny day under full spectrum lights, but these "engineered spectrums" require overkill protection.
The FX lens is remarkable in its ability to get high levels of beneficial light into your eyes comfortably and safely, allowing your eyes to work more naturally, and with less strain. The FX lens also blocks some near infrared, which aids in keeping your eyes cool and moist. In addition to protecting your eyes under the bright lights of your indoor grow, the FX lens is fantastic for wearing outdoors on a hot sunny day.
*Not for use with 6,500°K - 10,000°K metal halide lamps, blurple (blue+purple), or magenta spectrum LED lights.
Method 7 Agent 939 Frame Technology
The Agent 939 frame wraps with a curved base 8 lens for full protection along with big and bold temple sides for side light protection. Bomber hinges and recessed rubber nose pads make the Agent 939 a comfortable and durable tool. The Agent 939 frame is comfortable and flexible as it's made with TR90! TR90 was produced through Swiss technology as a thermoplastic material that is incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight. Sunglasses made with TR90 have a flexible quality that allows them to bend under pressure and contour your face comfortably.
Don't Grow Blind
Method Seven designs high-quality glasses and photo filters for indoor and outdoor growing environments. Our grow room glasses provide true color in bright lighting and are optimized for each of the standard grow lighting spectrums.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.