In Stock - Online Only - Not Available in Store
Active Eye Magnifying Glass x40 Loupe with LED - ($19.00)
Budwise Pollen Knockoff Feminiser [50ml] - ($28.00)
Flower Support Mesh Netting 1.2m wide [1m] - ($2.50)
Zero Tolerance Herbal Spray Mite and Fungus Gnat Rid [450g] - ($26.50)
Method 7 Evolution [SUN]
Crafted from a lightweight, shatterproof polymer, the SUNp lens offers full UV protection while working under the biggest grow light of all: the sun. Keep eyes relaxed in bright conditions while retaining true color and exceptional clarity. Enhanced with the latest in polarizing technology from Carl Zeiss Vision to minimize distortion while viewing cell phones or other screens. Features a best-in-class anti-reflective coating called "the purps," which gives the inside of the lens its distinctive purple sheen.
Method 7 Evolution Frame Technology
Made in Italy, this fashion-forward frame features concealed flex hinges for a custom fit that doesn't skimp on style. The Evolution is comfortable and flexible as it's made with TR90: an incredibly durable and lightweight thermoplastic material. Produced with Swiss technology, TR90 allows the Evolution to bend under pressure and contour your face.
Don't Grow Blind
Method Seven designs high-quality glasses and photo filters for indoor and outdoor growing environments. Our grow room glasses provide true color in bright lighting and are optimized for each of the standard grow lighting spectrums.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.