In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Because Microbial cleanses and conditions plants, it allows the plant to naturally withstand attacks from common pests and biological contaminants like bacteria, fungi, algae and viruses. Microbial is used principally as a rootzone cleaning and water conditioning agent. When applied at the recommended dosage rates, Microbial will naturally improve overall plant health by effectively cleaning and sanitising the rootzone.
A clean disease-free rootzone promotes an abundance of fine feeder roots. This enables the plant to uptake oxygen, nutrient and water at an accelerated rate. Improved health of the rootzone obviously equates to healthier plants overall, thus enabling them to withstand attacks from the most common airborne pests and diseases as well as soil borne fungal and bacterial pathogen outbreaks.
How to Use Microbial
Application rates are shown on the picture gallery chart for common pests.
Preventative dosage rate:
Add 1ml to 2 litres of nutrient solution on a weekly basis or whenever solutions are replaced. Apply this rate for any additional water added to the tank after initial dose. Continued use of Microbial as a maintenance measure will assist the plant to keep most problems from developing in all stages of its growth.
Microbial Maintenance dosage rate:
For intense dosing of substrate systems to offset rootzone problems, total saturation of the substrate weekly with a pre dosed tank mix of 2mls per litre would be advisable.
One application should be sufficient but daily dosing would be advisable. Continued treatment is advisable until an improvement in plant health has been observed. For recirculating systems like nutrient film technique or aeroponics, dose nutrient tank at 2mls per litre for every litre of water that goes into the tank.
Points to be aware of when using Microbial
Microbial is a great solution additive to improve the overall health of plants. Healthy plants are better equipped to discourage pest and fungal outbreaks as well as other bacterial pathogens. Be aware Microbial does not promote beneficial bacterial growth. If you are trying to promote beneficial bacteria growth this is probably not a desirable solution to use.
When dosing tanks with Microbial it may cause the solution to foam up initially. This foaming will dissipate over time and will not have any adverse effect on plants. Be sure to turn off all forms of oxygenation methods while dosing tanks.
Note: Not suitable for Aquaponics and organic systems
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.10 kg|
|Type||Pest Control and Sterilisation|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.