In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bloom Seafuel [300ml] - ($9.80)
Clearpond Biostarter Beneficial Pond Bacteria [500ml] - ($36.80)
AquaGarden Mini Aquaponics Kit
Add natural beauty to any location with the sights and sounds of the mini aquaponics kit. Setup is quick and easy: simply place in your ideal location, add the planting media and finish with the decorative gravel. Then just fill with water and fish and enjoy!
If desired, a variety of plants can be added. Create your very own, one-of-a-kind, mini aquaponics system!
The growing media creates a filter in the ideal location for plants, while keeping the water clean and clear. A tranquil waterfall provides soothing sounds and enjoyment. The low power waterfall light can be used to illuminate the water as it cascades into the pond.
The lower pond area holds 19 to 26 litres of water and is a great place for floating plants, a small water lily, or even a few small fish. The durable construction features a rippled, textured finish and is lightweight and long-lasting as well as easy-to install! The micro aquaponics kit includes all media and substrate needed, including expanded clay balls and decorative gravel for both the waterfall and pond.
Included with the Mini Pond / Aquaponics Kit:
- Small 26L Pond
- Plant and waterfall filter
- Waterfall light
- Water pump with low-suction attachment
- Expanded clay grow media
- Decorative gravel
Micro Aquaponics Kit Specifications:
- Diameter: 60cm, Height: 25cm
- Power required - 1 x power outlet for the pump, 1 x power outlet for the waterfall light
- Cable lengths: approx 1.2m
- Packaged Weight: 8.62kg
- Water Volume: 19 to 26 litres
Unboxing and Setting up the Aquascapes Aquagarden Mini Pond Kit - AKA Mini Aquaponics Kit
Thanks to Zokomo TV on Youtube: here's his video on how to setup the Aquaponics Kit, and also how it went after 5 months.
"Here's a video I made on Aquascape's brand new, revolutionary Aquagarden Mini Pond Kit and how to assemble it, which is super easy! I believe this kit makes a great show piece for a desk at work or at home to bring more life into your life. Enjoy!"
And here's his update after 5 months of growth with the aquaponics kit:
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||11.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.