In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
NFT Channel, often referred to as hydroponic gully, is available in 3 metre lengths. They can be joined together and extended using NFT Channel Joiners. NFT End caps are also available with a spout or without a spout and can be attached to the end of the NFT Channel. Use a strong silicon sealer around the joiners and end caps - better than regular plumbing grade to ensure a good seal. When purchasing NFT Channel, please also consider if you will need the NFT Lid. The NFT Lid clips onto the NFT Channel. Holes can then be drilled into the NFT Lid to suit Net Pots which hold the grow media and the plants roots.
NFT Channel Sizes Available (Width x Depth):
- 100 x 50mm
- 100 x 68mm
- 155 x 70mm
- 225 x 80mm
Recommended NFT Channel Sizes for Vegetables
The width of the NFT channel to use depends on the size of plants to be grown in the system.
- 100mm wide suits lettuces through to herbs and strawberries.
- 155mm wide suits plants up to the size of cherry tomatoes.
- 225mm suits the largest vegetables such as tomatoes.
Looking For NFT Channel Longer Than 3 Metres?
Aqua Gardening can supply NFT Channel in lengths longer than 3 metres, however this usually only makes sense for large orders due to the high cost of transporting these lengths. We have successfully shipped NFT to New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia for our customers, and even overseas to Fiji.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||5.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.