NFT Channel 3 metre length 100 x 50mm
Create an Efficient Hydroponic System with NFT Channel 3 Metre Length
Enjoy the benefits of a well-organised hydroponic system using the NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) Channel in a versatile 3 metre length. Designed to support a wide range of plants and vegetables, this high-quality channel improves nutrient delivery and offers numerous advantages for hydroponic gardening enthusiasts. Choose from a variety of channel sizes to suit your specific requirements and preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptable channel size: Available in widths of 100mm, 155mm, and 225mm to accommodate different plant sizes
- Efficient nutrient delivery: Enhances hydroponic gardening by distributing nutrients effectively and evenly to roots
- Water-saving solution: Minimises water wastage by continuously recycling nutrient-rich water through the system
- Controlled environment: Promotes optimal plant growth and reduces the risk of soil-related diseases and pests
- Lightweight and easy to install: Features a simple design for quick setup and maintenance
How to Use
- Select the appropriate NFT Channel size based on the types of plants you plan to grow
- Measure and cut the 3 metre length channel to the desired size for your hydroponic setup
- Connect the channels to your nutrient reservoir using suitable tubing and fittings
- Place your plants in the NFT Channel and ensure their roots make contact with the nutrient-rich water film
- Regularly monitor your systems water and nutrient levels to maintain optimal plant growth
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
This versatile NFT Channel is suitable for hydroponic gardening enthusiasts who want to grow a wide range of plants, from small herbs and lettuce to larger vegetables like tomatoes. Its efficient nutrient delivery system ensures healthy plant growth and impressive yields while minimising water usage.
Notes from Aqua Gardening
- For best results, choose the recommended NFT Channel size based on the specific plant you wish to grow: 100mm for lettuce, herbs, and strawberries; 155mm for cherry tomatoes; and 225mm for large vegetables such as tomatoes
- Longer NFT Channel lengths can be supplied for large orders, but consider shipping costs and logistics when requesting lengths longer than 3 metres
NFT Channel, often referred to as hydroponic gully, is available in 3 metre lengths. They can be joined together and extended using NFT Channel Joiners. NFT End caps are also available with a spout or without a spout and can be attached to the end of the NFT Channel. Use a strong silicon sealer around the joiners and end caps - better than regular plumbing grade to ensure a good seal. When purchasing NFT Channel, please also consider if you will need the NFT Lid. The NFT Lid clips onto the NFT Channel. Holes can then be drilled into the NFT Lid to suit hydroponics-shop/pots-containers/hydroponic-net-pots/">Net Pots which hold the grow media and the plants roots.
What are the available sizes for NFT Channels at Aqua Gardening?
Aqua Gardening offers four different sizes of NFT Channels:
- 100 x 50mm
- 100 x 68mm
- 155 x 70mm
- 225 x 80mm
Which NFT Channel width is suitable for growing lettuce, herbs, and strawberries?
The 100mm wide NFT Channel is recommended for growing smaller plants such as lettuce, herbs, and strawberries.
I want to grow cherry tomatoes in my NFT system. What size channel should I use?
For growing plants up to the size of cherry tomatoes, a 155mm wide NFT Channel is recommended.
Can I use a 225mm wide NFT Channel for growing large vegetables such as tomatoes?
Yes, the 225mm wide NFT Channel is suitable for growing large vegetables like tomatoes.
Is it possible to get NFT Channels in lengths longer than 3 metres from Aqua Gardening?
Aqua Gardening can supply NFT Channels in lengths longer than 3 metres, but it is usually more reasonable for large orders due to the high cost of transportation. They have shipped NFT channels to various locations, including overseas to Fiji.
Does Aqua Gardening cut or modify the NFT Channels to shorter sizes upon request?
No, Aqua Gardening does not cut or modify the NFT Channels in any way, nor do they cut them to smaller sizes.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 3.02m (Length) x 0.11m (Width) x 0.06m (Height)
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...