Patio Aquaponics System
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
API Freshwater Master Test Kit - ($75.00)
PondMax Pre Filter Sponge for Pond Pumps [100 x 100 x 150mm] - ($13.20)
This aquaponic system is guaranteed for years of successful aquaponics vegetables, herbs and fish. The aquaponic system is supplied with all the irrigation and air fittings to run the system, including a water pump and an air pump.
Patio Aquaponic System Contents
- 200L Rectangular Fish Tank - UV resistant food safe poly, freestanding 108 x 61cm, 51cm high.
- 70L Grow Bed - UV resistant food safe poly, dimensions 61 x 61 x 20cm.
- 90L Clay Pebbles - the best quality clay balls available.
- PondMAX PV1200 Water Pump with fountain attachments, with a cable length of 10m (2 year warranty).
- Water test strips
- Irrigation fittings and timer
- Starter nutrients for the plants, water conditioner and fish food included.
We recommend starting with 5-10 native perch or goldfish (fish not included). As with all Aqua Gardening kits, the system comes with instructions and our Aquaponic Startup Procedure to ensure the fish remain healthy.
Watch Chris setting up this kit with kids on the BrainBuzz show on Channel 9
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||110.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.