Patio Aquaponics System
The Patio Aquaponic System is a Complete Automatic Gardening Kit guaranteed for years of success in vegetables, herbs and fish. This system will save you over $800 per year assuming you buy an average of 5 leafy greens or bunches of herbs a week.
This aquaponic system is guaranteed for years of successful aquaponics vegetables, herbs and fish. The aquaponic system is supplied with all the irrigation and air fittings to run the system, including a water pump and an air pump.
Patio Aquaponic System Contents
- 200L Rectangular Fish Tank - UV resistant food safe poly, freestanding 108 x 61cm, 51cm high.
- 70L Grow Bed - UV resistant food safe poly, dimensions 61 x 61 x 20cm.
- 90L Clay Pebbles - the best quality clay balls available.
- PondMAX PV1200 Water Pump with fountain attachments, with a cable length of 10m (2 year warranty).
- Water test strips and an ammonia test kit
- Irrigation fittings and timer
- Starter nutrients for the plants, water conditioner and fish food included.
We recommend starting with 5-10 native perch or goldfish (fish not included). As with all Aqua Gardening kits, the system comes with instructions and our Aquaponic Startup Procedure to ensure the fish remain healthy.
Watch Chris setting up this kit with kids on the BrainBuzz show on Channel 9
- 4 x Tub Outlet Extension
- 2 x Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles [1 x 45L]
- 1 x API Ammonia Test Kit
- 2 x Tub Outlet Screen
- 1 x Barbed Elbow [19mm]
- 1 x Tub Outlet [25mm]
- 1 x Bloom Seafuel [300ml]
- 1 x Hydropro Z-4010 Outdoor Air Pump Kit
- 1 x Tub Outlet [19mm]
- 1 x HPM 24hr Mechanical Timer Single Pack 15min Increments
- 1 x PondMAX PV Water Pump [PV1200]
- 1 x API Quick Testing Strips - 5 in 1 - GH, KH, PH, NO2, NO3 - 25 Strips
- 1 x API Tap Water Conditioner [30ml]
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
Free Click & Collect - pick up at 4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD 4053. No other shipping options? Check your country and postcode are selected. If they are, you have an item in your cart that cannot be shipped to your address.