In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Pulse is a device with an associated app that lets you monitor your grow's environment remotely. Improve your grow with remote monitoring of temperature, RH (relative humidity), light, and VPD, custom alert, and integrated journaling.
Monitor your garden’s conditions from anywhere. Set alerts that notify you when something goes wrong. Increase yields and reduce waste. Understand the impacts your actions have on your grow room's environment.
What Does the Pulse One Measure?
- Temperature - Your plants need consistent temperature for maximum yields.
- Relative Humidity - Ideal RH promotes the absorption of nutrients and plant health.
- VPD - Maintain the correct VPD (vapor pressure deficit) for optimal nutrient uptake.
- Light - Ensure that your daylight hours match your stage of growth.
- Dew Point - Dew point is the key to avoiding condensation and preventing mould.
- Connectivity Issues
- Power Outages
Pulse One FAQ's
- What is the Pulse One? Pulse is an IoT (Internet of Things) device with an associated app that lets you monitor your grow's environment remotely.
- Where is the Pulse One made? The Pulse One is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA. The Pulse App is developed in California.
- What does the Pulse One monitor? Pulse measures temperature, humidity, light, dew point, and VPD (vapor pressure deficit). It also can report connectivity issues and power outages.
- What is require to use Pulse? You just need the Pulse device, WiFi in your grow area, and an internet connected device such as a smartphone or computer.
- What kind if WiFi do I need? You need 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz) with WEP, WPA or WPA2 security.
- How reliable is the Pulse platfrom? The Pulse infrastructure has been built using the industry leading IoT platform with top reliablity, security and performance considerations. You can see our service status here: https://status.pulsegrow.com/
- Is my data secure? Yes. Pulse Labs follows industry-best security standards and practices – from authentication to encryption.
Pulse One Details
|Power||240V AC with 5V adapter or 3x AA batteries|
|Battery Life||4 months with good connectivity|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
|WiFi Spectrum||2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Range||Over 300 metres in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this|
Pulse One Sensor Details
|Humidity||0-100% RH, ±3%, 1s response time|
|Temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40 to 85°C), ±1%|
|Light||10ms response, relative light intensity|
|VPD||±4%, 1s response time|
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.30 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.