Pulse is a device with an associated app that lets you monitor your grow's environment remotely. Improve your grow with remote monitoring of temperature, RH (relative humidity), light, and VPD, custom alert, and integrated journaling.
Monitor your garden’s conditions from anywhere. Set alerts that notify you when something goes wrong. Increase yields and reduce waste. Understand the impacts your actions have on your grow room's environment.
What Does the Pulse One Measure?
- Temperature - Your plants need consistent temperature for maximum yields.
- Relative Humidity - Ideal RH promotes the absorption of nutrients and plant health.
- VPD - Maintain the correct VPD (vapor pressure deficit) for optimal nutrient uptake.
- Light - Ensure that your daylight hours match your stage of growth.
- Dew Point - Dew point is the key to avoiding condensation and preventing mould.
- Connectivity Issues
- Power Outages
Pulse One FAQ's
- What is the Pulse One? Pulse is an IoT (Internet of Things) device with an associated app that lets you monitor your grow's environment remotely.
- Where is the Pulse One made? The Pulse One is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA. The Pulse App is developed in California.
- What does the Pulse One monitor? Pulse measures temperature, humidity, light, dew point, and VPD (vapor pressure deficit). It also can report connectivity issues and power outages.
- What is require to use Pulse? You just need the Pulse device, WiFi in your grow area, and an internet connected device such as a smartphone or computer.
- What kind if WiFi do I need? You need 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz) with WEP, WPA or WPA2 security.
- How reliable is the Pulse platfrom? The Pulse infrastructure has been built using the industry leading IoT platform with top reliablity, security and performance considerations. You can see our service status here: https://status.pulsegrow.com/
- Is my data secure? Yes. Pulse Labs follows industry-best security standards and practices – from authentication to encryption.
Pulse One Details
|Power||240V AC with 5V adapter or 3x AA batteries|
|Battery Life||4 months with good connectivity|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
|WiFi Spectrum||2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Range||Over 300 metres in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this|
Pulse One Sensor Details
|Humidity||0-100% RH, ±3%, 1s response time|
|Temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40 to 85°C), ±1%|
|Light||10ms response, relative light intensity|
|VPD||±4%, 1s response time|
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.30 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.