Velcro Reusable Plant Tie - 15m
Secure everything from plants to tools and fencing with reusable, adjustable, recycled ‘One-Wrap’. Ideal for tying tomatoes, fuchsias, indoor plants etc. Train vines, creepers Sweet peas. Self-gripping, no knots. Double sided, front sticks to the back 15.2m x 1.2cm (50ft x ½”)
About this item
- MADE FROM 65% RECYCLED PLASTIC: Reusable so you can reduce waste; supports the move toward a sustainable future whether using as indoor plant support, or replacing garden wire in the yard.
- SECURE AND DURABLE: Strong VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Garden Ties with non-slip grip keeps flowers and plants staked, supported, and securely bundled together; suitable for vining plant support on a plant trellis.
- GENTLE ON PLANTS: Soft side won't scratch or damage plants; wraps onto itself for a secure hold; plant supports are easy to reposition for growing blooms.
- CUT TO LENGTH: Use only the desired amount; adjustable and reusable for a low waste lifestyle; ideal for year after year use for tomato cages and supports.
- PERFECT FOR HOUSE PLANT SUPPORT: Use ONE-WRAP Garden Ties to stake top heavy house plants and natural climbers for quick growth.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: Ideal to use as a plant clip, plant wire, and plant tape; these plant ties for gardens can even be used for securing trees, tools and fencing; 50 ft. x 1/2 in. roll, green.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Strong gripping action keeps ties securely in place during stormy and inclement weather.
How to Use
- Cut the desired length of the Velcro Reusable Plant Tie.
- Wrap the tie around the plant or object to be secured.
- Press the two sides of the tie together firmly for a secure grip.
- Adjust and reposition the tie as needed for growing plants or changing needs.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
The Velcro Reusable Plant Tie is ideal for gardeners who are looking for an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plant ties. It is perfect for those who want to support their plants without damaging them and for those who want to reduce waste by using a reusable and adjustable tie.
Notes from Aqua Gardening
- For best results, make sure the tie is not too tight around the plant or object.
- If the tie becomes dirty or covered in soil, simply wash it with water and let it dry before reusing it.
- Store the Velcro Reusable Plant Tie in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Can I use the Velcro Reusable Plant Tie for outdoor plants?
Yes, the tie is weather-resistant and can withstand stormy and inclement weather.
Can I cut the tie to a smaller size?
Yes, the tie can be cut to the desired length.
Is the tie gentle on plants?
Yes, the soft side of the tie won't scratch or damage plants.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...