The SMSCOM Twin Controller Pro works in exactly the same way as the original Twin Controller but has an additional programme added to its software to remove excess humidity from the growroom during the lights off cycle.
When the lights in the growroom switch off, the Twin Controller Pro will automatically switch to another programme that every hour, gently increases the fans speed for just long enough to remove excess humidity from the room. When the lights come back on, the Twin Controller Pro switches back to its main programme.
The secondary programme can be activated at anytime so the grower can chose to use this function at any stage of the growing cycle. When not activated the controller acts in exactly the same way as the original Twin Controller both day and night.
SMSCOM Twin Controller Pro Features
- Optimise grow room temperature
- Optimise negative air pressure
- Very smooth fan speed adjustment
- No need to adjust fan speeds yourself, the controller does it for you
- Accurate to +/- 1 degree
- 5m probe
- Plug and Play
- Max load (both fans): 4.5 Amps or 3750m3/hr
- 5 year warranty
Twin Controller Pro Additional Features
- Automatically removes excess humidity during the dark cycle
- No humidistat - no conflicts in operation
- Humidity function can be activated or deactivated at any time
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.09 kg|
|Type||Timers and Controllers|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.