Submersible Pond LED Light Kit 12 Volt 3 x 1 watt with Photocell
The Aquascape Garden and Pond LED Spotlight Kit includes everything needed to light a fountain, small pond, or traditional landscape, eliminating the guesswork of selecting lighting components individually. The kit includes three pre-wired, permanently sealed 1-watt lighting fixtures, each equivalent to the light output of a 10-watt halogen light. The three powerful LED diodes provide a natural 3500K warm color light output, a 40,000-hour bulb life span, and 140 lumens. They are extremely energy efficient, minimizing energy costs and providing 90% savings over comparable halogen lighting.
The kit also includes a garden and pond photocell with digital timer to automatically turn lighting on and off and the 6-watt transformer provides power for the system. Each fixture can be fully submerged in water or set in traditional landscape settings. Included adjustable stands and landscape stakes make installation easier than ever. The Aquascape Garden and Pond LED Spotlight Kit is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Can be used in and out of water
- Long bulb life (estimated 40,000 hours)
- Warm light output of 3500K
- Limited 5 Year full replacement warranty
- The energy saving 1W LED lights yields output equivalent of 10w halogen bulbs
- Will not heat the pond water, as the LED bulbs stay cool
- Pre-wired for easy installation (lights have 1.5m length cable between them)
- Lights can be fastened with spikes, or anchored with rocks and soil over the round base.
- Includes everything needed to light a fountain, small pond, or traditional landscape
- Eliminates guesswork of selecting components individually
- Three pre-wired, energy-efficient 1-watt lighting fixtures
- Includes photocell with digital timer and 6-watt transformer
|Warranty Length||5 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.36 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.