Super Thrive is a highly concentrated non-toxic vitamin solution invigorating all variety of greenery for home gardeners and professionals alike.
It is equally suited for hydro-seeding, hydroponics, and foliar spraying. Super Thrive maximizes potential by quickly building a strong root base and reducing transplant shock. Super Thrive replenishes the soil to nourish and encourage the natural building blocks that plants make themselves under optimum conditions.
Since 1939, SUPERthrive® remains a primary gardening and grower's tool to promote chemical balance, increase crop yield, secure landscaping, and safely transplant trees of any size.
SuperThrive - the Original Vitamin Solution
In hydroponics use 1ml per 5L when changing or adding water.
SuperThrive Bottle Sizes:
- 2oz - 60ml
- 4oz - 120ml
- 8oz - 480ml
- 16oz - 960ml
- Gallon - 3.7L
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.