Trimbags are used to trim stem and leaf off dry flowers (buds). The bag itself is lightweight and collapsible without any blades inside, completely safe to use.
Trimbags made from a durable fabric which reduces airborne particles, with good quality zips.
Steps to use a Trimbag
Please note, in Step 1 allow flowers to fully dry until outer leaves easily flake off when gently rubbed. Some varieties require cutting off excess stem and leaves.
- Harvest and dry your flowers by hanging them or using a flower drying rack if space is an issue.
- Once completely dry, roughly cut branches into 15 - 20cm lengths
- Place up to 1kg into the trim bag main pocket, up to 1/3 full
- Rotate and shake as per the trimbag video
- Sift, stem and leaf reports to the base, cut bud remains in the main pocket. The trim bag design keeps them both contained after separation.
- Some further trimming may be required depending on the strain and dryness
Ways to Use a Trimbag
A Trimbag has three Handle Locations that allow rolling, sweeping, and tumbling of your flowers:
- End Cap Handles for lifting motion
- Tension Straps for spinning motion
- End Cap Rim Handles for side-to-side sifting motion
Trimbag benefits compared to a motorised trimmer
There are some amazing benefits compared to the Centrurion Pro, SpinPro and Motorized Barrel trimmers on the market, including:
- Light Weight - less than 2kg
- Blade free
- No replacement parts
- Compact / Collapsible
- Pocketed Carry Bag
- Flexible end caps for precision pouring
Trimbags are designed to be low maintenance.
- Zippers will need lubrication or cleaning if unzipping is difficult. We recommend cosmetic grade hemp oil - included with each bag.
- Periodically inspect seams inside main chamber for fraying. Cut off loose threads as needed.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.