Trimbags are used to trim stem and leaf off dry flowers (buds). The bag itself is lightweight and collapsible without any blades inside, completely safe to use.
Trimbags made from a durable fabric which reduces airborne particles, with good quality zips.
Steps to use a Trimbag
Please note, in Step 1 allow flowers to fully dry until outer leaves easily flake off when gently rubbed. Some varieties require cutting off excess stem and leaves.
- Harvest and dry your flowers by hanging them or using a flower drying rack if space is an issue.
- Once completely dry, roughly cut branches into 15 - 20cm lengths
- Place up to 1kg into the trim bag main pocket, up to 1/3 full
- Rotate and shake as per the trimbag video
- Sift, stem and leaf reports to the base, cut bud remains in the main pocket. The trim bag design keeps them both contained after separation.
- Some further trimming may be required depending on the strain and dryness
Ways to Use a Trimbag
A Trimbag has three Handle Locations that allow rolling, sweeping, and tumbling of your flowers:
- End Cap Handles for lifting motion
- Tension Straps for spinning motion
- End Cap Rim Handles for side-to-side sifting motion
Trimbag benefits compared to a motorised trimmer
There are some amazing benefits compared to the Centrurion Pro, SpinPro and Motorized Barrel trimmers on the market, including:
- Light Weight - less than 2kg
- Blade free
- No replacement parts
- Compact / Collapsible
- Pocketed Carry Bag
- Flexible end caps for precision pouring
Trimbags are designed to be low maintenance.
- Zippers will need lubrication or cleaning if unzipping is difficult. We recommend cosmetic grade hemp oil - included with each bag.
- Periodically inspect seams inside main chamber for fraying. Cut off loose threads as needed.
|Shipping Weight||0.65 kg|
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.