Trolmaster Hydro-X System Temp and Humidity Stations for Precise Climate Control
Upgrade your indoor garden or greenhouse with the highly efficient Trolmaster Hydro-X System Temp and Humidity Stations. These innovative stations offer advanced temperature and humidity control solutions that cater to a variety of needs, ensuring optimal growing conditions for plants. Experience seamless connectivity and user-friendly operation with these plug-and-play modules.
Features and Benefits
- Complete Climate Control System: Precisely manage temperature and humidity levels in your growing space with the Hydro-X System Temp and Humidity Stations
- Flexible Integration Options: Choose among TS-1, TS-2, ARS-1, DST-2, HS-1 and DSH-2 stations to meet the specific demand of your indoor garden or greenhouse
- Efficient Operation: Enable separate Day and Night settings and control multiple HVAC systems with a single Hydro-X system
- Easy Installation: Connect the stations to your HVAC or dehumidification system using standard low-voltage thermostat cable and colour-coded wiring
- Intuitive LCD Display: Each station features an LCD display to simplify operation, monitoring, and maintenance
How to Use
- Select the appropriate Temp and Humidity Station for your indoor garden or greenhouse requirements
- Install the chosen station per the provided instructions, making sure to connect it to the HVAC or dehumidification system using standard low-voltage thermostat cable and colour-coded wiring
- Configure the preferred Day and Night settings for desired temperature and humidity control
- Monitor and adjust settings as necessary through the LCD display on each station, making appropriate changes based on the growth stage of your plants
- Keep your indoor garden or greenhouse thriving with the precise climate control provided by the Trolmaster Hydro-X System Temp and Humidity Stations
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
The Trolmaster Hydro-X Temp and Humidity Stations are ideal for those who want to optimize the growing conditions for their indoor garden or greenhouse. These stations cater to various requirements, making them an excellent choice for professional horticulturists, experienced growers, and amateur gardeners alike.
FAQsHow does the Hydro-X Thermostat Station [TS-1] work with my existing cool-only HVAC unit?
The TS-1 is designed to replace a thermostat connected to a conventional cool-only HVAC unit. It's wired to the HVAC system using the same low-voltage thermostat cable and has the standard colour-coded wiring as most thermostats. The Hydro-X system allows separate Day and Night settings for up to four TS modules, enabling control of multiple HVAC systems.Can the Hydro-X Thermostat Station 2 [TS-2] be used with heat pump and multi-stage HVAC systems?
Yes, the TS-2 is designed to control most HVAC systems, including heat pump and multi-stage HVAC systems. It's wired using the same low-voltage thermostat cable and has standard colour-coded wiring. The Hydro-X system permits separate Day and Night settings for up to four TS modules, allowing control of multiple HVAC systems.How does the Hydro-X Ac Remote Station [ARS-1] integrate with my mini-split air conditioner?
The ARS-1 works as a universal controller for most mini-split air conditioners (and some window-type AC units) that come with an IR/infrared remote controller. The remote control "teaches" the IR signals to the ARS-1 module, which then sends those signals to the indoor mini-split head unit, automatically adjusting the setpoint to the desired Day or Night temperature based on the photocell sensor status.What devices can be controlled by the Hydro-X Temp Device Station [DST-2]?
The DST-2 is capable of controlling any heating or cooling device that is 10-amps @ 240 volts or less. This allows for easy connection and control of standard heating or cooling devices to the Hydro-X system.How does the Hydro-X Humidistat Station [HS-1] work with commercial dehumidifiers?
The HS-1 is used to control commercial dehumidifiers with a "low-volt" control option, allowing them to be controlled by an external humidistat. The HS-1 functions and is wired exactly like an external humidistat and provides better control by eliminating the need to manage high-amperage/inrush current associated with dehumidifiers.Can the Hydro-X Humidity Device Station [DSH-2] control both humidifying and dehumidifying devices?
Yes, the DSH-2 is designed to control standard humidifying or dehumidifying devices, as long as they are rated at 10-amps or less at 240V. However, it is recommended to use the DSH-2 with dehumidifiers less than 7 amps to avoid current overload.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...