In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Hygen Coco Brick [5kg] - ($22.00)
Sticky Fly Traps [Single] - ($2.60)
Tub Outlet [19mm] - ($4.00)
Round Fabric Pot [15L] - ($5.50)
The Ultimate Plant Cage is the best teacher your plants ever had. It gives them room to grow but hovers nearby to make sure they’re heading in the right direction. It doesn’t smother them with unneeded attention, stifling their growth – but it doesn’t ignore them and let them get into all kinds of trouble.
Using the device’s simple, snap-together design, your plants can be turned or moved with NO fuss. No more annoying afternoons spent wrestling with cheap metal plant cages, or annoying trellis netting. And best of all, with the Ultimate Plant Cage, the branches and fruits of your plants are fully secured to the support poles.
Six Reasons to use the Ultimate Plant Cage (U.P.C.)
- 100% Quality build (made in the US)
- First-ever Fully Adjustable Plant Cage
- Opens up your plants and allows light to penetrate from the fruit to the root of your plant
- Branches and Fruit are secured in the UPC – no more falling down
- The UPC is the Ultimate Garden Organising Tool – no more nasty, chaotic, and embarrassing gardens for you
- The UPC makes it simple to turn or alternate potted plants WITHOUT damaging them
How Ultimate Plant Cage Works
The cage revolves around a stable, durable and 100% recyclable plastic base and six adjustable support poles that direct your plant’s growth but does not stunt it. The poles extend up to 90cm (36”) – giving your plants plenty of room to grow.
Having a well supported plant through each stage of growth not only gives it the greatest exposure to incoming light, but it also allows for better airflow and less stress on young stems. This better airflow also ensures that you won’t have stagnation of air in the middle of the plant which is perfect breeding ground for bugs, and molds.
|Brand||Global Garden Friends|
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.60 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.