In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Aquascape 4.5-Watt LED Color-Changing Spotlight provides impressive lighting options for ponds, waterfalls, and landscapes, adding beauty and elegance by bringing them to life at night. The fixture features high-output color-changing diodes and powerful warm white diodes, allowing you to wirelessly select from a wide array of color options, including a 3000 Kelvin, YES white option. Optical lenses positioned over the diodes provide extremely powerful light output. The Aquascape Color-Changing Lighting Control Hub (#84061, not included) and a low-voltage transformer (not included) are required to power and control the lights.
The spotlight can be installed fully submerged in water or installed in traditional landscape settings, accenting or up lighting trees, rocks, gardens, and more. The fixture's durable, fully sealed, die-cast metal housing with protective finish is built to hold up in all weather conditions, providing year after year of enjoyment. The low-voltage, 4.5-watt LED light is extremely energy efficient and includes a removable, adjustable stand, landscape stake, and professional, weatherproof quick-connect fittings for quick and easy installation. The Color-Changing Spotlight integrates easily with existing low-voltage lighting systems. Use Aquascape Color-Changing splitters and extension cables to make installation quick and easy. Aquascape Color-Changing Lights carry a limited 5-year full replacement warranty.
- High-output color-changing diodes provide a wide array of color options
- Optical lenses provide powerful light output
- Includes YES warm white setting
- Durable, fully sealed, die-cast metal housing with protective finish
- Limited 5-year full replacement warranty
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.79 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.