Accent General Purpose Nutrient is a two part powdered nutrient tailored for the vegetative stages of plant growth. Using this powdered nutrient makes incredibly good value for money, however comes with the drawback of having to mix it into solution first.
Made in Australia, Culture S General Purpose nutrient has been around for more than 20 years. It is a complete formula, and no other additives are required for regular vegetative growth.
How to Use General Purpose Powdered Nutrient
To use the nutrient 2 x 10kg pack:
- Mix the entire pack of Part A into a drum or water between 50L and 200L in size. This makes your part A stock solution.
- Mix the entire pack of Part B into a drum or water between 50L and 200L in size. This makes your part B stock solution.
- Pour off equal quantities of Part A and B and mix them into your nutrient reservoir.
- Test the EC, add water to reduce the EC, or more Part A and B to increase the EC to your desired level.
- Adjust the water quantities lower for smaller nutrient packs, i.e. for the 2 x 2.5kg pack use between 20 to 50L water for the stock solution of Part A or Part B.
Alternatively, smaller quanitites of equal parts A and B can be mixed into water and then fed directly to plants. There is the risk that if the nutrient is not blended perfectly, then the minerals inside the Part A or B may not be in the required dosages, and imbalances could occur. Mixing the entire contents into water at once ensures the complete range of minerals will be available.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||7.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.