Accent General Purpose Nutrient is a two part powdered nutrient tailored for the vegetative stages of plant growth. Using this powdered nutrient makes incredibly good value for money, however comes with the drawback of having to mix it into solution first.
Made in Australia, Culture S General Purpose nutrient has been around for more than 20 years. It is a complete formula, and no other additives are required for regular vegetative growth.
How to Use General Purpose Powdered Nutrient
To use the nutrient 2 x 10kg pack:
- Mix the entire pack of Part A into a drum or water between 50L and 200L in size. This makes your part A stock solution.
- Mix the entire pack of Part B into a drum or water between 50L and 200L in size. This makes your part B stock solution.
- Pour off equal quantities of Part A and B and mix them into your nutrient reservoir.
- Test the EC, add water to reduce the EC, or more Part A and B to increase the EC to your desired level.
- Adjust the water quantities lower for smaller nutrient packs, i.e. for the 2 x 2.5kg pack use between 20 to 50L water for the stock solution of Part A or Part B.
Alternatively, smaller quanitites of equal parts A and B can be mixed into water and then fed directly to plants. There is the risk that if the nutrient is not blended perfectly, then the minerals inside the Part A or B may not be in the required dosages, and imbalances could occur. Mixing the entire contents into water at once ensures the complete range of minerals will be available.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled enviroment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.