Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles [1L] - ($2.50)
Perlite / Vermiculite 70-30 Grow Media [25L] - ($19.50)
Tub Outlet [25mm] - ($4.00)
Hygen Hydro Growth Single Part - ($20.00)
Heavy Duty Net pots are a good way to hold hydroponic media and plants in a wide variety of systems. They suit a range of plant sizes from lettuce and herbs to large tomato plants or other fruiting and flowering vegetables.
- Commonly known as Small Tomato Pots, Mesh Pots or Basket Pots
- Use in N.F.T channel, Deep Water Culture, top feeding systems, aeroponics, aquaponics and flood and drain systems
- Heavy duty net pots can be used in PVC pipe hydroponic channel systems but we don't recommend those systems as they are hard to clean
- With Heavy duty net pots you'll toss fewer broken pots away. They feature a heavier-gauge and more dense plastic netting, which is more resistant to cracking and breakdown than the lighter, manufactured net pots
80mm Heavy Duty Net Pot Specifications
- 80mm diameter (86mm diameter around rim, 80mm around throat - drill hole at 80mm)
- 66mm diameter at base (tapered from wider top to narrower bottom)
- 75mm high
- Volume of pot is approx 250ml - so 250ml of Clay Pebbles or Perlite will be required as grow media
Need more than 20? Get 30% off when you buy 20 or more.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.