Aquablox Small (2A, 2C, 4D)
AquaBlox are designed to efficiently maximize water storage capacity, providing the ability to hold more water with a smaller reservoir footprint. Each small AquaBlox will hold a total volume of 64 litres of water. The small AquaBlox allows over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel. This extra storage capacity will mean less time needed to top off the reservoir due to evaporation. Using AquaBlox will also decrease the amount of labor, liner, and underlayment required during installation. The load-bearing top will support up to 2,482 kg per square foot, providing years of trouble-free enjoyment and allowing for installation in a wide variety of situations. Aquascape AquaBlox are easy to clean, less prone to clogging, and come complete with the top, bottom, two sides, and four structural supports.
Aquablox Use and Dimensions
- Ideal for use with Pondless Waterfalls, rainwater harvesting systems, and other applications
- Holds up to 64 litres of water per AquaBlox
- Makes installation quick, safe, and less expensive
- Supports up to 2,482 kg per square foot
- Dimensions of the small Aquablock are 68.5cm L x 41cm W x 24cm
- (Dimensions of the large Aquablock are 68.5cm L x 41cm W x 45cm - see separate product listing)
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||4.54 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.