Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter: Simplify Your Lighting Installation
Boost the beauty of your pond or garden with the Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter. This handy 3-way Quick-Connect Splitter allows you to connect three different lighting components to just one transformer, making installation and connection more efficient and hassle-free.
Features and Benefits
- Easy connection: Links three quick-connect lighting components to a single transformer, streamlining your setup process
- Quick-connect fittings: Facilitates simple and efficient installation without manual cable splicing and connection
- Expandable system: Allows chaining of multiple splitters to connect additional lighting components, catering to your lighting design needs
- Sufficient cord length: Comes with a 1.8m cord for easy maneuvering and positioning during setup
- Wide compatibility: Works with a range of pond and garden lighting fixtures, giving you flexibility in choosing lights for your outdoor space
How to Use
- Connect the transformer to a power source and turn off the power supply.
- Attach the quick-connect ends of your lighting components to the splitter's input connections.
- Securely fasten each quick-connect attachment by twisting them into place.
- Connect the quick-connect end of the splitter to the output of your transformer.
- Confirm all connections are firmly secured.
- Switch on the power supply and test your lighting system to ensure proper function.
- If more lighting components are needed, repeat steps 2-6 with additional splitters chained together.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
This Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter is perfect for pond owners, landscape designers, and DIY enthusiasts who want a simplified and efficient way to install decorative lighting in their outdoor spaces. It's suitable for use in gardens, ponds, water features, or any space that requires outdoor illumination.
FAQsHow does the Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter make installation easier?
The Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter simplifies installation by allowing you to connect three quick-connect lighting components to a single transformer, eliminating the need to splice and connect cables manually.Can I chain multiple 3-way quick-connect splitters together?
Yes, you can chain multiple splitters together to connect additional lighting components to your pond or garden setup.What is the cord length for the Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter?
The cord length for the splitter is 1.8 meters, offering flexibility and ease during installation.Is this splitter compatible with all types of pond lighting systems?
The Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter is designed for use with quick-connect lighting components. Ensure that the lights you are using have compatible connectors to make use of the splitter.Can I use the Aquascape Pond Lighting Splitter with a 12V transformer?
Yes, the splitter is compatible with 12V transformers to ensure safe and efficient use with your pond lighting setup.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...