In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Aquascape AquaSurge 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump is ideal for use in ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, and other water feature applications, allowing you to wirelessly adjust the flow of water. The included remote and receiver allows the user to customize the look and sound of their water feature at any time, turning the water flow up and down as well as on or off. With a maximum flow rate up to 30,000 litres per hour, the pump is made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps, and the oil-free design prevents pond contamination. A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted.
The AquaSurge 4000-8000 Pond Pump will not corrode or rust and its rubber feet will prevent noise and vibration while in use, making this the pump of choice for discriminating homeowners and pond professionals alike.
- Ideal for use in ponds, waterfalls, and other water features
- Included remote allows you to wirelessly adjust the flow of water
- Extremely energy efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- 15,000 to 30,000 litres per hour
- 3-year limited warranty
- Discharge outlet - 40mm
- Power cord - 10 metres long
- Power usage - up to 660 watts
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||5.44 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.