In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bloom Yellow Bottles Grow A and B
Bloom Advanced Floriculture. Made in Adelaide, they are a pioneer in natural science who have developed a range of organic and semi-organic products to produce the best results for your hydroponic system. One of them is Coco Grow A&B 2L set.
What is Bloom Coco Grow A&B 2L?
Bloom Coco Grow A&B is a highly concentrated hybrid, buffered base nutrient. It is termed hybrid as it has an organic and mineral base. It may be used throughout the vegetative and flower cycle. Bloom Coco Grow A&B will provide all the macro and micro nutrient the plant requires, regardless of whether it is used in a 2 week or 4 week vegetative cycle. Coco Grow A&B can be used in any grow method or media whether it is indoors or outdoors. Check the feed schedule to get the correct dosage. Bloom Coco Grow is available in a 1L or 2.5L set (2 x 1L bottles or 2 x 2.5L bottles).
Chelated macro and micro trace elements, fulvic acid and vitamins.
Application rates (per L for both part A and B):
Recirculating: 0.5-1mls per litre Soil: 0.5-1mls per litre Run to waste: 1-2mls per litre
Bloom Coco Grow will make this much nutrient:
Recirculating: 1L Set = 2000L Soil: 1L Set = 2000L Run to waste: 1L Set = 1000L
Bloom Coco Grow Feed schedules
Can be found on the Advanced Floriculture website here.
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.60 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.