In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
BONUS ITEMS! SPECIAL OFFER while stocks last! Receive one of these items FREE when you buy the Bluelab Combo Meter for pH, EC & Temperature today!
The Maximum Yield is a monthly magazine made for the Australian Hydroponics Industry. Read it to keep up to date with the latest gardening techniques, science and products.
It's all you need for simple and reliable crop management.
The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable pH, conductivity and temperature meter all in one. If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth, the Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plants requirements. Adjustments can be quickly made to get your crop back on track.
The Bluelab Combo Meter has two probes, a Bluelab pH Probe and a Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature Probe. When taking a reading, simply place them into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen. As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere, anytime to help you manage your crops’ daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH probe is simple as instructions are supplied on the back of the meter and the easy push button method makes this one of the simplest meters to use.
The pH probe is replaceable so you can use this meter for years to come. The Conductivity/temperature probe does not require calibration as this is locked in during manufacture.
|Warranty Length||5 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.50 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.