In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Hygen pH 4 Buffer [1L] - ($22.00)
Hygen pH 7 Buffer [1L] - ($22.00)
Bluelab Peripod M3 Nutrient Peridoser Triple Set - ($1,380.00)
Bluelab Peripod M4 Nutrient Peridoser Quad Set - ($1,384.90)
Full control of reservoir pH, conductivity and temperature in one place. When connected to a dosing system the Bluelab Pro Controller manages pH, conductivity and temperature levels in reservoirs. As your plants feed, pH and nutrients are automatically adjusted to the desired range. Monitor, data log and control your system in real time for immediate response to personalised settings and system alerts, direct from your computer. Customise your system
by pairing with Bluelab PeriPod.
Bluelab Pro Controller Features:
- Control pH, conductivity and temperature when connected to a doser.
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- Connects to the internet if required - Bluelab USB Connect Stick is included
- Data logging capability (download free Bluelab Connect Software online)
- Remote viewing with Bluelab Connect Software and Apps
- Bright, plant safe green LED with adjustable brightness
- Simple pH calibration with on screen instructions
- High and low alarm control lockouts
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Replaceable Bluelab probes
Use Bluelab PowerPod to connect to other mains operated dosers and/or heating or cooling devices.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.00 kg|
|Type||Timers and Controllers|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.