In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Hygen Coco Brick [5kg] - ($22.00)
Cactus and Succulent Potting Soil has been developed over years of trial and error. The importance of a consistent mineral based soil blend that performs uniformly over a wide range of growing conditions for succulents is vital.
This potting soil consists of 100% unique and proprietary components that cannot be found in any other mixes Australia wide. It is ready to use straight out of the bag for all Cactus and Succulent plants!
- Dries out fast to encourage strong root growth
- Drastically lowers the chance of plants rotting like conventional pine based mixes.
- Boosted with calcium & silica which both enhance & promote strong new growth and aid in nutrient transportation within the plant
- Growers can use their own choice of fertiliser, as this mix is compatible with them all
- Due to the high mineral content, less fertiliser will be needed as it is held in the soil rather than washed out of the growing media
- Developed, used & endorsed by Cactus nursery professionals!
Cactus and Succulent Potting Soil Ingredients
- 70% Mineral Blend (pumice, zeolite, terracotta, volcanic scoria, gypsum, limestone)
- 30% Premium Organic Soil Blend (peat moss, coco coir, organic compost)
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Limited Warranty (This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.