Can Fan ISO-Max Silenced Fan Speed Control [150mm]
ISO MAX Fan Flow rates
The following flow rates are all in metres cubed per hour, to match the corresponding Can Lite Carbon Filter
150mm - 410m3/hr - comes with 3 speed control - 1st = 310m3/hr, 2nd = 360m3/hr and top speed 3rd = 410m3/hr
200mm - 870m3/hr - comes with 3 speed control - 1st = 690m3/hr, 2nd = 740m3/hr and top speed 3rd = 870m3/hr
250mm - 1480m3/hr - no speed control
315mm - 2380m3/hr - no speed control
Why use an Iso Max fan Made by Can Fan?
With normal centrifugal fans, most of the noise seems to travel with the air flow of the fan. The very innovative design of the ISO Max Fans helps reverse a large percentage of this noise which is then muffled by the silenced housing and carbon filter (if you're using one).
The ISO MAX Can Fan centrifugal fans are specifically designed to operate in indoor grow rooms with a minimal drop in flow rate. Don’t be misled by incorrect fan flow output listed on the boxes of other fans. These fans are industry regulated and have been certified under professional testing conditions.
Centrifugal fans should be used in any application that requires air to be pulled or pushed through lengths of ducting greater than five metres, multiple air cooled lights, or with carbon filters. Centrifugal force spirals air for maximum flow rates in high pressure situations.
How to match a Fan to a Can Lite Carbon Filter
Did you know the model number of a Can-Lite filter also tells you its airflow in Cubic Metres per hour?
For example, the airflow of a Can-Lite 1000 would ideally be up to 1000 Cubic Metres per hour. So the ideal Iso Max fan for this filter would be the Iso Max 200 - with a top flow of 870m3/hr.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||12.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.