In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Canna Additives Pack - Cannazym, Boost, Rhizotonic, PK13-14 [4 x 1L]
This set includes:
- Canna Cannazym [1L]
- Canna Boost [1L]
- Canna Rhizotonic [[1L]
- Canna PK 13/14 [1L]
Cannazym is a high-quality enzyme product. It consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. Cannazym speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates the micro-organisms. Cannazym facilitates the improved absorption of nutrients and increases the resistance against pathogenic organisms.
The threat to the root zone
In a root system that functions well, roots die and new roots are formed. The remains of roots that died form an ideal growing substrate for pathogenic organisms. After the pathogenic moulds have multiplied in the dead root material, they are a threat to the healthy roots. These are easily affected and will lose an important part of their function.
How does Cannazym work?
Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. (Example: enzymes play a vital role in our digestion). The enzymes in Cannazym facilitate the fast conversion of dead roots into minerals and sugars.
This is important, as they make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant as well as for the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced air and soil hydrology in the root environment.
Cannazym contains several easy-to-absorb vitamins that stimulate the plant to form new roots. A well-developed root system uses of a lot of young growing-points. Elements like calcium, magnesium and iron are absorbed exactly by these growing-points.
Canna Boost optimizes nutrient use efficiency. This is important, because the uptake of nutrients depends greatly on the plant’s metabolism and the plant’s overall health. Canna Boost is specially developed for short cycle plant varieties.
The advantages of growing with Canna Boost include:
Suitable for use with all growing mediums and substrates
Canna Boost can be used in any growing system and in combination with any feeding, no exceptions.
Fuller, Quality taste
With Canna Boost, you should expect an exceptional taste. Optimal photosynthesis will insure the highest potential carbohydrate production in fruits.
Canna Rhizotonic is a powerful, algae based, vegetative stimulator for plant roots. It contains multiple vitamins and is 100% natural. Rhizotonic adds more than 60 microbiological substances that considerably speed up the growth of a balanced root environment.
Benefits of Canna Rhizotonic
Rhizotonic stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants. The various trace elements and vitamins such as B1&B2 stimulate the production of hormones and root growth.
Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute Rhizotonic (40ml/10 litre), you can use it to soak seeds. Rhizotonic softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate.
Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, powerful and stronger plant. Rhizotonic stimulates root growth, it improves the strength of a plant.
Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever. Many growers agree that plants recover much quicker from stress situations if the leaves have been sprayed with Rhizotonic.
Furthermore, RhizotonicC is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertiliser tanks.
Rhizotonic can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting mix and hydro culture. You can use it during the whole growth cycle. From seed to harvest!
Canna Pk 13/14
If you want the highest quality fruits and flowers, CANNA PK 13/14 is the right product for you. CANNA PK 13/14 is a mixture of top quality nutritional minerals that are required during flowering. It's easy to use and can support high yields. If you add PK 13/14 at the right moment, you will get astonishing results! PK 13/14 is suitable for any growing medium.
Pure elements to encourage flowering
Canna Pk 13/14 is a high grade mixture of phosphorus and potassium that is added during the flowering phase. Both elements play a big role during the generative phase of plants. This makes PK 13/14 available to the plant quickly and directly.
Phosphorous (P) is a macro nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer. In the flowering phase, extra phosphorous is needed. Phosphorous is required for proper cell formation, among other things.
Potassium (K) is also a macro nutritional element. It is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities. It is essential for transporting water and nutrition (sieve vessels) and it is responsible for the plant’s quality and rigidity.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||4.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.