In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Canna Additives Pack - Cannazym, Boost, Rhizotonic, PK13-14 [4 x 5L]
This set includes:
- Canna Cannazym [5L]
- Canna Boost [5L]
- Canna Rhizotonic [5L]
- Canna PK 13/14 [5L]
Cannazym is a high-quality enzyme product. It consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. Cannazym speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates the micro-organisms. In addition to this, Cannazym facilitates the improved absorption of nutrients and increases the resistance against pathogenic organisms.
The threat to the root zone
In a root system that functions well, roots die and new roots are formed. The remains of roots that died form an ideal growing substrate for pathogenic organisms. After the pathogenic moulds have multiplied in the dead root material, they are a threat to the healthy roots. These are easily affected and will lose an important part of their function. This causes stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth.
How does Cannazym work?
Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. (Example: enzymes play a vital role in our digestion). The enzymes in Cannazym facilitate the fast conversion of dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, as they make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant as well as for the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced air and soil hydrology in the root environment. Furthermore, putrefaction and consequently the formation of toxic substances are prevented and the risk of an infection by pathogenic moulds is considerably reduced. This is ideal for your plant. The soil environment is improved, as the minerals and sugars that are formed as a result of using Cannazym, are important for the bacteria located close to the roots. These bacteria provide the plant with extra protection against diseases that are caused by moulds and facilitate the exchange of nutrients and vitamins with the roots. This results in improved balance and an increased absorption capacity.
Cannazym contains several easy-to-absorb vitamins that stimulate the plant to form new roots. A well-developed root system uses of a lot of young growing-points. Elements like calcium, magnesium and iron are absorbed exactly by these growing-points. Furthermore, a substance that has been isolated from desert plants has been added to Cannazym, as a result of which the plant's natural defence system will be improved. Activation of the defence system of the plant increases the protection against pathogenic organisms.
A defence system that functions optimally allows the plant to react quickly against an imminent attack; eventual damage will be prevented or limited. The above-mentioned information also explains why Cannazym is indispensable with the reuse of growing substrates; the root remains will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; infections will be prevented and the air/water relation in the root environment will be improved.
The advantages of growing with Canna Boost include:
- Suitable for use with all growing mediums and substrates
Canna Boost can be used in any growing system and in combination with any feeding, no exceptions. Next to adding Canna Boost to the substrate it can also be used as a leaf spray (foliar feeding).
- Fuller, Quality taste
With Canna Boost, you should expect an exceptional taste. A good harvest isn’t just expressed in terms of weight these days. Quality is starting to play a more important role and this also means taste is becoming more important. Optimal photosynthesis will insure the highest potential carbohydrate production in fruits.
Benefits of Canna Rhizotonic
- Stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
Besides stimulating root growth on plants that are already rooted, Rhizotonic also stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants. The various trace elements and vitamins such as B1&B2 stimulate the production of hormones and root growth, thus providing beautiful, strong white roots.
- Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute Rhizotonic (40ml/10 litre), you can use it to soak seeds. Rhizotonic softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate.
- Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, powerful and stronger plant.
Good results start with a healthy plant. Because Rhizotonic stimulates root growth, it improves the strength of a plant. This is especially important during the first weeks of a plant's life, since young plants are the most vulnerable. Rhizotonic stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to diseases and promotes its inner and outer strength.
- Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
Many growers agree that plants recover much quicker from stress situations if the leaves have been sprayed with Rhizotonic. Such stress situations could for example occur during transport and re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
Furthermore, RhizotonicC is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertiliser tanks.
Rhizotonic can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting mix and hydro culture. You can use it during the whole growth cycle. From seed to harvest!
Canna Pk 13/14
Pure elements to encourage flowering
Canna Pk 13/14 is a high grade mixture of phosphorus and potassium that is added during the flowering phase. Both elements play a big role during the generative phase of plants. Thanks to a special production process CANNA has succeeded in combining pure phosphorous and potassium in very high concentrations. This makes PK 13/14 available to the plant quickly and directly.
Phosphorous (P) is a macro nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer. In the flowering phase, extra phosphorous is needed. Phosphorous is required for proper cell formation, among other things.
Potassium (K) is also a macro nutritional element. It is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities. It is essential for transporting water and nutrition (sieve vessels) and it is responsible for the plant’s quality and rigidity. In addition to this, it controls countless other processes such as sugar production. Potassium ensures that the plant can produce enough sugars during flowering, which are essential for the development of the flowers.
Perfect combination with Canna Pk 13/14
There comes a moment during the plant’s development when the need for phosphorous and potassium increases greatly. If Canna Pk 13/14 is given at this moment you will satisfy the plant’s increased needs and the fruits are positioned to reach their full potential. CANNABOOST aids in plant processes and has a strengthening effect on PK 13/14. This perfect combination helps the plant to produce quality flowers.
Suitable for every medium
PK 13/14 is used with every medium and consequently it is used for cultivation in soil, in recirculating systems, when cultivating in coco and in run-to-waste systems. PK 13/14 is suitable for use when cultivating both indoors and outdoors.
When CANNA introduced PK 13/14, it used the standard European way to state the NPK ratio. This was expressing percentages of the nutrients in fertilizer as volume/volume (milliliters/ liter). Nowadays, the North American convention of using Mass/mass (milligrams/ kilograms) is the standard and mandatory way to state the NPK ratio's. Therefore CANNA was required to state the mass percentages of the contents of PK, thus the additional numbers 0 - 10 - 11. Same fine product, just a different way of stating the percentages of the nutrients, as 0 - 10 - 11 in mass percentages is exactly the same as 0 - 13 - 14 in volume percentages.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||22.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.