Bio Boost is a yield increasing agent for all cultivation systems and can be applied in combination with all Canna's nutritional lines and additives. Bio Boost is not a nutrient, but a natural fermented plant extract with bloom stimulating characteristics that are also responsible for a fuller flavour.
Bio Boost was developed by the Canna Research from plant extracts from tropical rainforests and is a true boost for plants. The bio active substances result in an extra metabolism that is exactly what the plant needs during the blooming period. The plants produce more fructose, become healthier and stronger and are less vulnerable to diseases and plagues. The result is a higher yield with a strong, exuberant and vital fructification.
The number of bio active substances in Bio Boost is enormous.
Directions of Use for Bio Boost
- Give Bio Boost alongside your regular feed
- Shake well before use
- Dosage: Use a dilution ratio of approximately 20 ml per 10 L of water from the moment that flowers start to form. For extra flowering strength, dilute 40 ml per 10 L of water.
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
- Use diluted solution within 7 days
- Bio Boost can be given manually, through drip irrigation or by foliar feeding
The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily recyclable plastic.
For more information on the Bio Range read the Bio Canna Organic Infopaper (2MB).
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.