In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Canna Bio Flores was developed for the blooming phase of plants. Due to the fact that Bio Flores contains a hops extract it provides many of the necessary minerals in the correct proportions. In addition to these minerals, hops extract also contains substances such as lupulin, luparol, lupulon and humulon, which provide the plant with extra blooming power.
With the introduction of the Biocanna range it is now possible to grow organic crops in a controlled manner. Biocanna products make it possible to control growth of crops, instead of just waiting to see what happens.
Should you Grow Organically with Canna Bio Flores?
Good health is one of a person's most valuable possessions. Although it has not been scientifically proven that organically grown products are healthier, research does suggest this. Research from Scotland, for example, suggests that organic crops contain more salicylic acid, which protects against cardiovascular diseases. Research conducted by our own Canna Research department has shown that products grown with Biocanna have a higher percentage of certain essential oils such as: Limonene, Caryophyllene and α-Humulene. These essential oils determine scent and flavour. It is a known fact that limonene improves blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Bio Canna Feed Schedule
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.