In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Trim Tray [150 Micron] - ($84.00)
The ergonomic Canna Brush Trimming Brush has been carefully weighed to balance in you hands for extended hours of use. The counterweight helps faciliate upwards and downwards motions. Trim faster than scissors while protecting trichomes at the same time.
The Benefits of Canna Brush
- Faster Than Scissors - Brushing all the buds on a stalk at the same time is surprisingly efficient. With experience the volume you can trim brushing is impressive.
- Protects Trichomes - The trichomes on your buds burst when touched due to pressure and stickiness. Brush trimming with silicone paddles is gentler on the plant.
- Reduces Strain - Brushing is an ergonomic motion and puts nominal stress on your hands, wrists, and eyes. With proper technique brushing feels natural.
- Perfect Stiffness - The shape and stiffness of the silicone paddles provides the right amount of pressure to trim the stems and leaves off of most strains.
- Minimal Resin Build-Up - As we know, resin is incredibly sticky. Scissors and gloves gunk up quickly while silicone is resistant to stickiness preventing resin build-up.
- Easy to Clean - Brushes require much less cleaning than scissors. Eventually some quick cleaning will spiff up your paddles. Freeze the brush and gently knock off resin tips.
Your Crystals Are Safer
You suspected the paddle to make crystals skedaddle. Turns out silicone is naturally resin resistant. Although any contact will disrupt your trichomes, the brushing technique displaces fewer crystals than typical speed scissor trimming. When you brush, you hold the stalk, limiting handling. When trimming with scissors at a typical pace, buds get handled more heavily resulting in finger hash.
Scissor Trimming is Intense
There's a night and day difference between the flowy practice of brushing and the concentration and precision required to trim purely with scissors. Brushing is easy on your eyes, hands, and brain. Trim a shift with each and compare end-of-day energy levels.
Less Finger Hash
When brushing, most unwanted material is removed while holding the stalk, limiting contact with nuggets. When using scissors exclusively you have to handle each bud separately resulting in heavy resin build up on your gloves which are then thrown away. Through the process of cut > rotate > grab > repeat, a good deal of sap is released creating highly sticky conditions.
If you love trimming, and you want the best possible results, surgically trimming with scissors is going to be your best bet. Cultivators must make the choice between machine and hand trimming. Machine trimming has high upfront costs, decreased quality, but is fast. Traditional hand trimming can preserve quality if done carefully, but is the slowest method and comes at a premium cost. Using the brushing system, especially the assembly line method, preserves quality, improves speed, lowers costs, and is overall just more enjoyable.
Canna Brush Specifications
- Weight: 76.5g
- Dimensions: 5.72cm (W) x 26.7cm (H)
- Paddle Dimensions: 4.7cm (W) x 3.2cm (H)
- Paddle Material: 100% food grade silicone
- Paddle Angle: 15° from handle
- Number of Paddles: 3 rows of 10 (30 total)
- Properties: Resin Resistant
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.