In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Pot Saucer [358mm] - ($5.50)
Measuring Cup [60ml] - ($1.00)
Round Fabric Pot [15L] - ($5.80)
Canna Coco Professional Plus 50L Bags
Canna Coco Professional Plus is a 100% a Coco coir growing medium, sometimes referred to as Coco Peat. Canna Coco Professional Plus consists of coir fibre pith, derived from the processing of coconuts in India. The production is subject to strict quality control so it has the highest product quality.
Canna Coco Professional Plus is washed and buffered to ensure a perfect growing medium for your plants. It is also free from harmful pests and/ or soil diseases. Coir fibre pith has an excellent water / air system, which provides ideal conditions for growing and allows for a rapid development of the crop from the start of the cultivation.
Canna Coco Professional Plus is not pre-fertilised so it is important to add nutrients according to the specific plants’ needs.
Canna Coco Professional Plus consists of 45% wood cellulose which ensures that the physical characteristics are retained for a long time. The water/air ratio is 73%/27%. As well as this, a special procedure is followed for rinsing and buffering the coco flakes which are tuned to the needs of plants. This is necessary for achieving ideal growing conditions in the substrate so that the plant can develop optimally from the start of cultivation
Benefits of Canna Coco Professional Plus
- Canna Coco Professional Plus is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir, as coir could consume some of the nutrients.
- Free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to a unique production process.
- Complex water/air system that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants.
- Contains a special mold (Trichoderma) that protects the plants against soil diseases.
- Canna Coco coir can be used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver after use.
How to Use Coco Peat
Loosen the Canna Coco Professional Plus before filling the pot. Loosely fill the pot and add the plant. Make sure their is a gap of about 2.5 cm (1 inch) between soil level and the top of the pot. This will ensure there’s room for the water to soak in. Tap the pot or container gently on the ground to settle the Coco and remove any air pockets around the roots. Do not pack it down too firmly.
Add water (pH 5.8) until some drainage occurs. Possibly add Canna Rhizotonic or another Root Enhancer to improve root growth. Water with a nutrient solution when Coco starts drying. Please use an appropriate fertiliser to invest in quality and security! Canna Coco A & B fertiliser is suggested as it is specifically designed to be used with Coco substance.
Use pots of at least 5 litres. The larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be.
- The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable
- 100% natural product, made from coco coir
- Contents: 50 L
The watering should be aligned to the needs of the plant depending on the pot size, growing conditions and growth stage of the plant. Under normal circumstances, rapidly growing adult plants evaporate 4-6 litre of water per day per m³.
A growing medium for growing vegetables, herbaceous, fruit bearing and flowering plants.
The packaging is 100% recyclable. Preferably store in a cool dark place above/ 4° C (40°F).
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||13.30 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.