Canna Terra Professional Soil [50L]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Canna Terra Professional Soil [50L bags]
Canna Terra Professional is a fantastic medium which offers many advantages to the gardener and his plants. The substrate is composed of selected high quality peat types. Furthermore perlite is added to improve the air-moisture balance. The production is held under strict quality control so we can guarantee the quality of this product.
Canna Terra Professional is a 100% natural organic product, free of harmful viruses and low on weed seeds or other microorganisms. Canna Terra Professional has a complex air / water system creating the ideal circumstance for almost any form of cultivation. After use, Canna Terra Professional is a very suitable soil conditioner.
Canna Terra Professional is a lightly pre-fertilised medium and has the strictest standards of the RHP quality. Terra Potting Soil differs from other soil substrates by its first class raw material, fine structure and purity.
Canna Terra Watering Instructions
Canna Terra substrate is both suitable for upper water supply systems (brush and sprinkler systems) as far below water supply systems like ebb / food and flow systems).
The watering should be aligned to the needs of the plant depending on the pot size, growing conditions and growth stage of the plant. Under normal circumstances, rapidly growing adult plants evaporate 4-6 items of water per day per m³.
For larger plants, use pots of at least five litres: the bigger the pot the more constant the root environment. Provide adequate drainage, possibly put a layer of hydro granules on the bottom to provide air and drainage.
This is a substrate for rapidly growing vegetable, herbaceous, fruit bearing and flowering plants.
Benefits of Canna Terra Professional
- Exclusive, high value organic ingredients such as airy peat moss free from diseases. Substandard potting mixes from Malaysia or Indonesia will often contain fly and bug larvae ready to hatch in your pots.
- Ingredients also promote exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems
- Higher yields. Faster combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production
Directions for Watering Canna Terra Professional
How to Use Canna Terra Professional
Loosen the Canna Terra Professional before filling the pot. Airly fill up the pots until a small pile occurs. Press the pile towards the rim of the pot using the plant. Add water (pH 6.0) until some drainage occurs. Possibly add Canna Rhizotonic or another root enhancer to improve root growth.
Water with nutrient solution after the initial drought. Please use Canna Terra Professional with the appropriate fertilizer such as Canna Terra Vega and Canna Terra Flores to invest in quality and security!
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to temperatures below 4°C
- Bag contents 50L
- Use a second, third and fourth time when combining with or
|Use||House, terrace, border, balcony plant and Perennials.|
|Ingredients||Peat, Perlite, Dolomitic Lime, Mineral NPK Fertilizer|
|Dry Matter (% of the product weight)||>30%|
|Electric Conductivity (EC)||1.0 mS/cm|
|pH (water) Zone||6.0|
|Mineral fertilizer NPK 12-14-24||1.5 kg/m²|
|Volume (in accordance with standard EN 12580)||50L|
Your favourite plant grows best in a nitrogen-rich potting mix and Canna Terra Professional potting mix is unlike anything you will find in a garden centre. It contains a blend of sphagnum moss peat, compost, perlite and a special 'natural plant booster' which is a blend of organic ingredients.
Whether you are going to grow indoors or outdoors, this is the potting mix you want to use. Exclusive, high value organic ingredients such as airy peat moss and types of tree bark that have an antiseptic action are components of Terra Professional. These have the direct result of promoting exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems, while faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production. Among other things, these characteristics make Canna Terra highly suitable for fast growing plants.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||14.50 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.