In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Canna Classic Vega has an awesome reputation among countless growers worldwide. Use for plants grown in all inert hydroponic mediums and systems, recirculating or non-recirculating.
Canna Classic Vega nutrient was developed for so called inert mediums. These mediums do not provide the plant with nutrients, nor do they take them away from the plant. As a consequence, all of the necessary nutrients must be added to the irrigation water. The fertilisers in the Canna Classic line are particularly suitable for plants growing in rockwool, glass wool, perlite, clay pebbles and other similar mediums.
These award winning two part nutrients direct from Holland are formulated after extreme scientific trials to suit growing under HID lighting where the ultimate in growth rates and yield are desired. Canna Classic Vega and Canna Flores have an awesome reputation amongst countless growers and are undoubtedly the most popular hydroponic nutrients in the world today.
Canna Classic Vega is uniquely crafted for use with tap water. As a result, Canna Classic nutrients prevent accumulation of salts from tap water, which are damaging to the plant and the environment. Canna Vega and Canna Flores contain everything the plants need, guaranteeing maximum yields. They can be used in both recirculating and non-recirculating systems.
Canna Classic Feed Schedule
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.63 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.