Looking to grow serious trees? The Current Culture UC Solo Pro is the ultimate production cultivation machine! These unique DWC modules allow for interchangeable lids, for early stage, vegetative or full cycle cultivation. All Current Culture kits are perfectly cut to size, and manufactured for durability. California's finest hydroponic manufacturing & technology!
Under Current Solo Pro 4
|NUMBER OF ROWS:||0|
|NUMBER OF SITES:||4|
|MODULE SIZE:||35 Gallon|
RECOMMENDATIONS / SPECS
|GROW AREA (FEET / METERS):||4' x 4' / 1.23m X 1.23m|
|LIGHTING (HORIZONTAL):||1 x 600W / 1000W|
|VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.):||2-3 weeks / 18"-24"|
|SYSTEM DIMENSIONS (IN. / CM.):||25" x 36" x 15" / 63.5 x 91.4 x 38.1cm|
|TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS):||30 / 114|
|POWER USAGE (WATTS):||30|
|AIR PUMP(S) (LPM):||40|
|AERATION RATE (LPM PER GALLON):||1.33|
The UC Solo PRO 4 Includes:
- PRO Growth Module – 35 gallon solid ABS
- PRO Lid with (4) Port Holes – solid ABS
- CCH2O Net Pot x 4
- Professional grade air pump
- Air pump adapter
- Air hose
- Aqua-Pore PRO XL air diffuser
- CCH2O Drain Valve Kit
- Cultured Solutions (UC ROOTS, VEG A, VEG B) nutrients
- Growstone grow media samples
- 1-Year Warranty
PROVEN PRODUCTION SYSTEM WITH:
- Prolific Yield Potential:
- Increased growth rates produce larger overall plants and drastically reduced vegetative times
- Higher productivity with fewer plants
- Increased efficiency
- High levels of aeration and constant circulation optimize plants nutrient uptake capacity
- Conserves water and necessitates less frequent nutrient change-outs
- Proven Nutrient Formula
- Our Cultured Solutions premium plant nutrients are custom formulated specifically for the Under Current® system and high-performance hydroponics Cultured Solutions® are pH stable, clean and highly chelated
- Reduced Maintenance
- pH, EC/TDS and solution temperatures stay uniform throughout the entire system
- Easily adaptable to pH/nutrient dosers, top-off reservoirs and water chillers
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||15.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.