In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
- Source of thiamine to encourage vibrant plant growth
- Aids in the development of new cuttings
- Aids in plant resistance against environmental stress
- Reduces risk of transplant shock
- Contains potassium for plant growth enzymes
What is Cyco B1 Boost?B1 Boost contains high amounts of the natural vitamin B-1 also known as thiamine. Thiamine is a natural hormone that is present in the plant, natural bacteria excrements, and native fungi. By providing a constant presence of thiamine, root growth is encouraged thereby allowing for healthy new growth B1 Boost is also a strong source of pharmaceutical grade potassium. A necessary ingredient to plant growth enzymes, protein formation, and the translocation of sugars, potassium in B1 Boost allows for vibrant, healthy growth.
Cyco B1 Boost contains:Total Nitrogen (N) = 2% Available phosphate (P2O5) = 1% Soluble Potash (K2O) = 3% Derived From: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate. Also contains non-plant food ingredients: 2.0% Vitamin B1 (Derived from Thiamine Mono nitrate)
Application rates:To correct deficiencies add solution (5 ml. per litre) in nutrient tank. Test PH and TDS (adjust to normal levels if needed). Repeat after one week if necessary.
Cyco B1 Boost Feed schedulesCan be found on the Cyco website by clicking here.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.