Boost Your Plant's Growth with Cyco B1 Boost

Cyco B1 Boost is a premium vitamin B1 additive designed for use during the vegetative and flowering stages of plant growth. It promotes vibrant growth and helps plants resist environmental stress, reduces the risk of transplant shock, and aids in the development of new cuttings.

Features and Benefits

  • Natural Vitamin B1 Source: Thiamine encourages healthy root growth and overall plant development.
  • Aids in New Cuttings: Helps in the proper development of new plant cuttings, ensuring their success.
  • Increased Resistance to Environmental Stress: Strengthens plants against environmental stress factors.
  • Reduces Transplant Shock: Minimises the risk of plant shock during transplanting, ensuring successful growth.
  • Pharmaceutical Grade Potassium: Essential for plant growth enzymes, protein formation, and sugar translocation, promoting vibrant and healthy growth.

How to Use

  1. Add 5ml of Cyco B1 Boost per litre of nutrient solution in your nutrient tank.
  2. Test the pH and TDS of the solution and adjust to normal levels if needed.
  3. If the deficiency persists after one week, repeat the process with the same application rate.

Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For

Cyco B1 Boost is ideal for gardeners and growers looking to improve plant growth during both the vegetative and flowering stages. It is especially beneficial for new plant cuttings and transplants, providing the necessary nutrients for healthy and vibrant growth while reducing the risk of transplant shock.

Notes from Aqua Gardening

  • The Cyco B1 Boost formula contains 2% Total Nitrogen (N), 1% Available Phosphate (P2O5), and 3% Soluble Potash (K2O). It is derived from potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate.
  • Non-plant food ingredients: 2.0% Vitamin B1 (Derived from Thiamine Mono nitrate).

Cyco B1 Boost Feed schedules

Can be found on the Cyco website by clicking here.


What is the main purpose of Cyco B1 Boost?

Cyco B1 Boost is an additive that helps promote vibrant plant growth and aids in the development of new cuttings. It encourages healthy root growth and provides plants with essential vitamins, such as thiamine and potassium, for overall vigor and resistance against environmental stress.

When should I use Cyco B1 Boost in my plants' growth cycle?

Cyco B1 Boost can be used throughout both the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth. It is used at higher concentrations during the vegetative stage than during the flowering stage.

How does Cyco B1 Boost help new cuttings?

Cyco B1 Boost contains high amounts of thiamine, a natural hormone present in plants, which encourages healthy root growth. This is particularly beneficial for new cuttings, as it enables them to establish a strong root system, reducing the risk of transplant shock.

Can Cyco B1 Boost help my plants resist environmental stress?

Yes, B1 Boost aids in plant resistance against environmental stress by providing a constant presence of thiamine and supporting overall plant health with pharmaceutical-grade potassium.

How do I apply Cyco B1 Boost to my plants?

To correct deficiencies, add 5 ml of Cyco B1 Boost per litre of water in your nutrient tank. Test the pH and TDS levels and adjust if necessary. If needed, repeat the application after one week.

What are the main ingredients in Cyco B1 Boost?

Cyco B1 Boost contains 2% Total Nitrogen (N), 1% Available phosphate (P2O5), 3% Soluble Potash (K2O), derived from potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate. It also contains 2% Vitamin B1 derived from thiamine mononitrate, a non-plant food ingredient.

Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?

  • Submit a question via the Reviews & Questions tab on this page, and our team will respond to you
  • Login to check your Aqua Gardening Member Price
  • Book a free Consult with the Aqua Gardening team here
  • Still Overwhelmed? Start your Gardening Journey with a free eBook here

(SKU: 133091)

Shipping Calculator

Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.

Free Shipping Eligibility

Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items.  Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.

Delivery Information

Back Order products

These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.

Click & Collect Only products

These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.

Fast Dispatch products

These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.

Special Order products

Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.

Ship-To-Store products

Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.


Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.


60 Day Returns - Not available for this product, please contact us if you have any issues. More details...