In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Cyco Platinum Series Dr. Repair is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to prevent chlorosis and sooth environmental stresses. "We don't predict the future, we simply create it!"
- Nitrogen For Regeneration Of Physical Cell Structure
- Reversal Of Chlorosis By The Formation Of Chlorophyll
- Usable As A Soil Drench For Severely Deficient Plants
- Usable In All Stages Of Plant Growth
What is Cyco Dr Repair?
Dr. Repair contains balanced amounts of urea based nitrogen which is fast acting and works to compliment available nitrates to infuse the plant with already present minerals to repair chlorosis or lack of chlorophyll. Nitrogen is key in the formation of amino acids, physical cell structure, and the reparation of missing chlorophyll molecules. In addition, Dr. Repair contains chelated iron in the form of Iron EDTA. A necessary component in the production of chlorophyll, this infusion of immediately available and pure iron works to reverse chlorosis.
Cyco Dr Repair contains:
Total Nitrogen (N) = 3% Iron (Fe) = 0.6% Derived From: Urea, Iron EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic acid)
To correct deficiencies add solution (5 ml. per litre) in nutrient tank. Test PH and TDS (adjust to normal levels if needed). Repeat after one week if necessary.
Cyco Dr Repair Feed schedules
Can be found on the Cyco website by clicking here.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.