In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
- Used In The Second Half Of Flowering During Weeks 5-7
- Rich In Phosphorus Which Increases Harvest And Quality
- Aids In The Translocation Of Sugars Into Fruits And Flowers
- Enlarges And Develops Flowers And Fruits Set By Potash
- Not To Be Used In Conjunction With Cyco Potash Plus
What is Cyco Swell?Cyco Platinum Series Swell is an additive that is used solely in the flowering stage of growth, specifically only the last three weeks before harvest. Cyco Swell utilizes suitable amounts of the highest quality phosphates available during the last three weeks of a plants flowering or fruiting stage to provide the very best harvest size and quality. Phosphorus is a key element in increasing stalk and stem strength while improving fruit and flower production during a plants reproductive cycle. Cyco Swell is a complementary source of potassium as well. In the flowering stage of a plants growth, potassium works to bring sugars into the various parts of the visible plant which includes the fruit allowing for naturally sweeter harvests.
Cyco Swell contains:Total Nitrogen (N) = 1% Magnesium (Mg) = 1% Available phosphate (P2O5) = 5% Soluble Potash (K2O) = 3% Derived From: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Nitrate
Application rates:To be used in conjunction with your regular feeding program. Add 2.5 ml per ltr to nutrient reservoir. This will increase solution ppm by approximately 200.
Cyco Swell Feed schedulesCan be found on the Cyco website by clicking here.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Limited Warranty (This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.