In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Black 25mm Flexible Water Tubing [10m] - ($49.00)
Tub Outlet [25mm] - ($4.00)
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles [5L] - ($13.80)
DWC Hydro Tank Lid [Solid] - ($18.00)
The DWC Hydro Tank Kit is an Australian made Deep Water Culture (DWC) Tank & Reservoir. It is made from recycled plastic. The tank and reservoir modules allow you to build a cost effective deep water culture system. The tank can be used as either a grow pot or a reservoir using the alternate lids.
The DWC Hydro Tank Kit Features
- Made from high quality recycled polypropylene which prevents algae growth.
- The recycled plastic material stops algae from building up on the inside or outside.
- Tank lid with 200mm diameter hole - fits the included 200 x 130mm net pot.
- A 20mm tube hole designed specifically for air hoses, and a cover for the triangle viewing hole.
- Overall Dimensions: 290mm wide by 515mm deep by 330mm high
The DWC Hydro Tank Kit Includes
- 1 x DWC Hydro Tank Base [39L] (285 x 505 x 285mm high)
- 1 x DWC Hydro Tank Lid [With Hole] (290 x 515 x 50mm high)
- 1 x Hydroponic Net Pot 200 x 130mm
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.50 kg|
|Type||Kits - Growing|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.