In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Eco-fungicide attacks fungal infections killing the external fungal growth in minutes. It also leaves a clear protective coating on foliage that prevents new spores from germinating.
Eco-fungicide is safe for beneficial insects like bees and lady beetles. Eco-fungicide is a powder which is diluted into water, then sprayed onto leaves and fungal areas. A good soaking is required for the best results. It will control black spot, powdery mildew and rust.
contact spray and requires good coverage for the best results. We recommend you add some eco-oil (2ml per litre) into the mix as this helps the solution stick and spread evenly over foliage. You can also create a 2-in-1 organic insecticide and fungicide by adding eco-oil at it's regular strength (5-10ml per litre) to the eco-fungicide solution. This is particularly useful to control common pest and diseases in one spray rather than separate sprays.
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores
- Effective on roses and other plants including fruits and vegetables
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre)
- No withholding period if used on edibles
- Safe for beneficial insects and soil microbes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
|Brand||Eco Organic Gardens|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 kg|
|Type||Pest Control and Sterilisation|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.