In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Emerald Harvest Honey Chome
Intensify flavor and fragrance in your high-yield crops with Honey Chome, an aroma and resin enricher from Emerald Harvest. This supplement bolsters the natural fragrance and stickiness of your plants and nourishes beneficial microbes that bulk up root mass.
Designed to enrich your valuable crops with a robust bouquet and plenty of resins during the flowering phase, Emerald Harvest - Honey Chome is made from high-quality ingredients.
This rich formulation is fortified with a boost of all three primary macroelements: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Plants reach their maximum genetic potential and achieve plentiful harvests with proper nutrition. The extra N, P and K in the bottle encourage crop potency and productivity for vigorous growth and fruiting.
- Use Honey Chome aroma and resin enricher to:
- Cultivate fragrant, sticky buds and flowers bristling with trichomes
- Deliver beneficial microbes to the root zone
- Enable the cultivation of plants that smell and taste great
Emerald Harvest - Honey Chome also contains carbohydrates derived from natural, Earth-friendly sources such as palm sugar and agave nectar. A reserve of energy and sweetness in the upper plant, carbohydrates also nourish beneficial microbes in the root zone. Microbial inoculants, in turn, assist your plants in plumping up root mass, resulting in greater nutrient uptake for more satisfyingly abundant growth and flowering.
Use Emerald Harvest - Honey Chome as a supplement to your favorite base nutrient series during the vegetative and flowering phases for guaranteed professional results.
Do not premix nutrients. Fill the reservoir with water first and then add nutrients. Monitor plants for signs of stress when following a more aggressive feeding program. Suitable for all plants grown hydroponically.
Guaranteed Analysis: Honey Chome | 0.5-0.5-1
Total nitrogen 0.5%
0.5% nitrate nitrogen
Available phosphate 0.5%
Soluble potash 1.0%
Derived from magnesium nitrate, monopotassium phosphate, and potassium sulfate.
Also contains non-plant food ingredients:
2.0% cane sugar (microbe food)
1.0% palm sugar (microbe food)
2.0% agave nectar (microbe food)
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.