EnviroGro CFL Propagation Light T5 [4 x 55W]
EnviroGro's LUMII T5 System is a CFL Grow Light which delivers performance and flexibilty along with high lumen output in any growing environment. EnviroGro CFL lights allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden's design. The lumen output is rated up to 20,000 for this 220W cfl grow light.
The LUMII 220W uses 4 x 55W T5 CFL tubes for lighting, easy to replace from electrical or hydroponics stores. It has powder coated pre-galvanised steel housing and a low profile. The EnviroGro T5 System hangs three ways - overhead, vertically or horizontally. There is a on/off switch on one end.
EnviroGro LUMII 4 x 4 Foot System Features
- Powder coated, pre-galvanized steel housing
- 20,000 Lumens (manufacturer's website - 16,400 lumens for Australian model)
- 2 year warranty
- Low profile
- Hangs 3 ways - overhead, verticle or horizontal
- 3m grounded power cord
- On/Off switch
- 122cm long
EnviroGro LUMII 4 x 4 Foot System Size & What's Included in the Box
- 220W Lumii CFL Grow Light, size: 125 x 38 x 10cm
- UK plug, however there is a convertor plug included in the box for Australian 240V sockets
- Hanging Hooks
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||12.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.