In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
These ventilation kits feature Can Fans and Can Filters, along with sound absorbing ducting and all the hanging accessories such as duct clamps, aluminium tape and chain.
5" Can Fan Kit suitable tent sizes:
- 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6m
- 1.0 x 1.0 x 2.0m
- 1.45 x 0.8 x 2.0m
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0m
The 5" Can Fan kit comes with:
- Can Fan RK 125 - Polymer body, fire proof, 70L/s or 310m3/hour.
- Can-Lite GT 300 - 5" Carbon Filter - 12 months to 24 months life depending on load and humidity.
- Silver Ducting - 125mm by 5 metres long.
- Duct Clamps - Two steel clamps for ducting and fan and filter flanges. Use a flat head screwdriver to adjust. The Can Fan RK 125 will fit directly into the GT 300 carbon filter if required.
The 6" Can Fan kit is a 150mm fan kit to suit spaces up to 5m3. This is a high quality kit at a very competitive price. It features a centrifugal Can fan RS 150 - Made in Germany, Can GT 425 Carbon Filter - Made in Holland, and 150mm accessories.
6" Can Fan Kit Suitable tent sizes:
- 1.45 x 1.45 x 2.0m
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0m
The 6" Can Fan kit comes with:
- Can Fan RS 150 - Steel body, 123L/s or 470m3/hour.
- Can-Lite GT 425 - 6" Carbon Filter - 150mm flange and 350mm long. 12 months to 24 months life depending on load and humidity.
- Silver Ducting - 150mm by 5 metres long.
- Duct Clamps - Two steel clamps for ducting and fan and filter flanges. Use a flat head screwdriver to adjust. The Can Fan RS 150 will fit directly into the carbon filter if required.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||10.87 kg|
|Type||Kits - Ventilation|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.