Feather N Fin [500g]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
OGS Feather 'N' Fin Meal contains several components that will provide an abundance of N-P-K to your soil over time. It is long release and will not burn your plants! In microbial rich soil it is an excellent way to quickly provide nitrogen to your garden.
Fin 'N' Feather Meal has a superior N-P-K profile and benefit to feather meal since it contains higher levels of calcium to help mobilise the macro-molecules it is accompanied by.
Due to its low water solubility Fin 'N' Feather Meal does not have issues with leaching. It is broken down primarily by bacteria in the soil, so lends itself particularly well to the vegetative stages and early bloom stages of growth. In addition to the increased N-P-K availability, these increased bacterial processes further help to improve soil tilth and root health.
Fin 'N' Feather Meal contains: Nitrogen 11-12%, Phosphorus 1.3-1.5%, Potassium 0.4-0.5%, Calcium 2.8-3%, Magnesium 0.10-0.15%, Sulphur 1%, Iron 1770ppm, Manganese 23ppm, Zinc 97ppm, Copper 14ppm, Boron 12ppm.
How Do I Use Fin 'N' Feather Meal?
We recommend you top dress with 1 teaspoon of Fin'N'Feather Meal per 10L of soil, and water in. Fin'N'Feather Meal is not water soluble, do not add it to the water, apply it dry then water in.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.50 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.