Firestone QuickPrime Plus is designed to clean and prime EPDM Pond Liner and Firestone Pond Liners prior to application of QuickSeam Splice Tape to join pond liners together.
QuickPrime Plus Coverage
0.95L will cover approximately 5m2.
How To Use QuickPrime Plus
- Surfaces to be primed must be clean, dry, and free of foreign materials and excess dusting agent. Clean with broom or rags if necessary.
- Stir QuickPrime Plus thoroughly before and during use.
- QuickPrime Plus must be applied with a QuickScrubber pad and handle. Use long back and forth strokes with moderate-to-heavy pressure along the length of the area, until surfaces become grey in colour with no streaking or puddling.
- Allow the QuickPrime Plus surfaces to flash off completely according to the touch push test (usually less than 10 minutes, flash off time will vary depending on ambient air conditions) before applying QuickSeam products or Sealant.
- Complete QuickSeam product installation or Sealant application in accordance with the product's specifications and details.
QuickPrime Plus EPDM Liner Seaming Tape Primer is used to help clean and prime EPDM liner prior to making a seam. When making liner repairs and seaming multiple pieces of liner, it is important to prep the liner properly so that you do not run into issues down the line. The easy-to-use Firestone QuickPrime Plus provides the perfect primer for completing the task, forming a proper seal that ensures years of trouble-free use.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.