In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Marina Easy Catch Net [25cm] - ($9.00)
Exo Terra Auto Turtle/Fish Feeder [200ml] - ($114.00)
PondMax Automatic Fish Feeder [1L] - ($173.00)
Marina Air Stones Pack of 2 [2.5cm] - ($3.00)
Future Gardens semi-floating fish feed is used extensively by commercial farmers in Queensland and has been formulated from extensive research and development in nutritional science for the Silver Perch species.
- Suitable for Aquaponics / Aquaculture
- Semi-Floating pellets - some float and some sink
- 2mm diameter
The feed is processed by the latest extrusion technology to avoid nutrient leach and ensure the optimal feed conversion rate and growth.
Fish meal, squid meal, krill meal, soybean meal, fish oil, wheat flour, yeast, vitamin and mineral mix.
Feed approximately 2 - 7% of fish biomass per day. The feed rate should take into account the fish size, water conditions and consumption speed. Feeding smaller amounts more often is recommended.
Store at or below room temperature without exposure to the sun. Use within one year
Pellet Size Guide
Fish weight (g): <100
Fish length (mm): <175
Pellet size: 2mm
Fish weight (g): 100 - 350
Fish length (mm): 175 - 275
Pellet size: 4mm
Fish weight (g): >350
Fish length (mm): >275
Pellet size: 6mm
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.50 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.