Bato Pot: The Ultimate Dutch Bucket System
Enhance the efficiency and productivity of your hydroponic garden with our premium quality Bato Pots, also known as Dutch Buckets. Australian-made, these versatile pots are available in 1-pack, 4-pack, and 10-pack variations, making them perfect for all gardening requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Complete package: Each Bato Pot set includes a black pot base, white lid with a 100mm cutout, 100mm diameter and depth net pot, and 2 irrigation elbow fittings for drainage per pot.
- Generous size: With approximately 10L of growing media volume and dimensions of 300 x 250 x 225mm, these pots provide ample space for your plants to grow.
- Efficient drainage: The included 2 x irrigation elbow fittings help maintain appropriate moisture levels by efficiently draining excess water.
- Easy assembly: The straightforward design of the Bato Pots allows for quick and simple assembly and disassembly.
- Powerful production: Utilizing a Dutch Bucket system promotes robust plant growth and larger yields compared to conventional gardening methods.
How to Use
- Choose a suitable location for your Dutch Bucket system, with access to proper lighting, water, and nutrient sources.
- Assemble the Bato Pots by placing the black pot base on a level surface and attaching the white lid with a 100mm cutout.
- Insert the 100mm diameter and depth net pot in the provided cutout.
- Add your preferred growing media to the pot, ensuring a stable and secure environment for your plants.
- Install the 2 x irrigation elbow fittings to organise drainage and establish a convenient watering system.
- Plant your seedlings or cuttings into the net pot and begin to apply necessary nutrients and water according to your plant's specific needs.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
Bato Pots are ideal for hobbyists, commercial growers, and hydroponic enthusiasts who wish to improve their gardening productivity and harvest yields. The Dutch Bucket system is perfect for growing various plants, including tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, and other vine plants that require ample root space and efficient drainage.
Notes from Aqua Gardening
- Each Bato Pot comes with 2 irrigation elbows.
- Base footprint measures 210 x 200mm, while the cutoff for the drainage pipe is 50mm from the rear of the pot and 50mm deep.
- The total volume to the top rim is approximately 11L when using the pot without the lid and net pot.
FAQsWhat components are included with a Bato Pot?
Each Bato Pot comes with a black pot base (approx 10L grow media volume), a white lid with a 100mm cutout, a 100mm diameter and 100mm deep Net Pot, and 2 irrigation elbow fittings for drainage per pot.What are the dimensions of the Bato Pot?
The outer dimensions are approximately 300 x 250 x 225mm (length, width, height), with a base footprint of 210 x 200mm. The drainage pipe cutoff is 50mm from the rear of the pot and 50mm deep. The total volume to the top rim is approximately 11L when using the pot without the lid and net pot.Are the Bato Pots made in Australia?
Yes, Bato Pots, also known as Dutch Buckets, are made in Australia.How do the irrigation elbow fittings work with the Bato Pot?
The irrigation elbow fittings are designed for drainage and should be attached to the drainage pipe that is 50mm from the rear of the pot and 50mm deep. Each Bato Pot comes with 2 irrigation elbows.Are Bato Pots available in different package quantities?
Yes, Bato Pots can be purchased in 1pk, 4pk, and 10pk options.Can I use the Bato Pot without the lid and net pot?
Yes, you can use the Bato Pot without the lid and net pot. However, the total volume to the top rim will be approximately 11L in this case.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...