In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The TriPart nutrient bundle from General Hydroponics Terra Aquatica is well known for its consistency in delivering reliable results for all plants, growing methods and growing media.
Containing all primary, secondary and micro nutrients required for balanced plant nutrition the flora series is formulated to be the finest balanced and pH buffered fertiliser available.
This 3 Part Nutrient makes complete and balanced nutrient solutions for proper plant nutrition that produce strong vigorous plants, abundant large healthy flowers, enhanced yields and nutrient dense crops.
GH FloraBloom - Florabloom provides minerals for the reproductive growth stage: flowering, fruiting and seed production.
GH FloraGro - Flora Grow is the most used nutrient for a reason, it delivers spectacular results such as enhanced size, quantity, flavour, aroma, potency and essential oils in your fruits, flowers and vegetables.
GH FloraMicro - Flora Micro provides rapidly growing plants with Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium as well as a combination of chelated micronutrients and trace elements.
To watch the General Hydroponics video on how to mix this series click Here
* Please note, actual product has 0 - 3 - 4 for the NPK values on the Bloom bottle, not 0 - 5 - 4 pictured. Also, 6 - 0 - 1 are the NPK values on the Micro bottle, not 5 - 0 - 1 pictured. They are still the identical products as from General Hydroponics, however the constituents are measured differently in different countries.
|Brand||General Hydroponics Terra Aquatica|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.30 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.