Gorilla Gear Board: Enhance Your Grow Tent Organization
Improve your grow tent's organisation and maximise its space with the Gorilla Grow Tent Gear Board. Designed for various Original Gorilla Grow Tent sizes, this 105 x 70 x 4 cm gear board weighs 5.5 kg and conveniently snaps to existing tent poles, lifting essential equipment off the floor and providing easy access.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible tent sizes: Works with Original Gorilla Grow Tent sizes 5x5, 4x8, 5x9, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 8x16, and 10x20.
- Space-saving design: Maximises grow area by lifting equipment off the floor and suspending it from tent poles.
- Convenient snap-on installation: Easily attaches to existing tent poles without any tools or hardware required.
- Cable management: Organise your cables, meters, and monitors with some ties for a neater grow space.
- Included 1' height extension poles: Comes with 1' height extension poles to provide extra space as needed (not compatible with Gorilla Shorty Tents).
How to Use
- Identify the proper location where you want to install the gear board inside your Gorilla Grow Tent.
- Align the gear board with the tent poles and ensure it is level.
- Attach the gear board to the tent poles by snapping it into place, making sure it is secure and stable.
- Organise equipment such as oscillating fans, meters, and monitors, and hang them from the gear board using appropriate mounting hardware and tie cables as needed.
- If needed, add the included 1' height extension poles to create additional space in your grow tent (note: these poles are not compatible with Gorilla Shorty Tents).
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
This Gorilla Gear Board is perfect for indoor gardeners who have an Original Gorilla Grow Tent and want to maximise their grow space by eliminating floor clutter. It's ideal for users who need an easy-to-install, sturdy solution for organising and accessing essential gardening equipment.
FAQsWhat is the purpose of the Gorilla Gear Board?
The Gorilla Gear Board is designed to help maximise your growing space by allowing you to hang large oscillating fans, expensive meters, and monitors up in the air and away from the floor. It conveniently snaps to your existing tent poles and helps to keep your growing area clutter-free and organized.Which Gorilla Grow Tent sizes are compatible with the Gorilla Gear Board?
The Gorilla Gear Board is compatible with the Original Gorilla Grow Tent sizes: 5x5, 4x8, 5x9, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 8x16, and 10x20.What are the dimensions and weight of the Gorilla Gear Board?
The Gorilla Gear Board measures 105 x 70 x 4 cm and weighs 5.5 kg.How do I install the Gorilla Gear Board in my grow tent?
The Gorilla Gear Board easily snaps onto your existing Gorilla Grow Tent poles, making installation quick and simple.Are height extension poles included with the Gorilla Gear Board?
Yes, all Gorilla Gear Boards come with 1' Height Extension poles included to give you more flexibility in your setup.Is the Gorilla Gear Board compatible with Gorilla Shorty Tents?
No, the Gear Board is not compatible with Gorilla Shorty Tents.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - Not available for special order items. More details...