In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Green Planet Vitathrive Propagation Solution 0-0-1
Improve Cell Wall Strength As Well As Encourage Chloropyll & Enzyme Production
Vitathrive Propagation Fertilizer is our comprehensive additive blend of vitamins and minerals formulated for the vegetative stage of plant growth. It is designed to reinforce plant health and support essential functions. Think of this like a multivitamin for your plants! Vitathrive boosts your plant's ability to resist stress, root fungi, and improves your plants overall health & metabolism.
How Green Planet Vitathrive Propagation Solution Works:
Vitathrive Propagation Fertilizer is our propagation supplement that contains a full complement of b-vitamins and elements that aid the plant through the vegetative stage.
The benefits from Vitathrive come from the carefully selected combination of elements that each serve a unique function for plant health and development. One of the main components of Vitathrive, vitamin B1, helps reduce the stresses that come from rapid cell growth, environmental conditions, and heavy fruit loads.
The added vitamin B2 will boost the plant’s natural defences against pathogens and insects. This is essential for plants still in the early weeks of the grow stage, as they are more susceptible to these issues. Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 support numerous metabolic enzymes that help the plant break down molecules for easier absorption. We also include added potassium (K), which boosts the plant’s immunity response and helps strengthens cell walls to support larger yields.
Vitathrive ensures your plants get all the support they need to for rapid growth.
Why It Works? Massive Bloom Formulation Works Because It Contains The Following:
L Form Ascorbic Acid - Functions as a major redox buffer and as a cofactor for enzymes involved in regulating photosynthesis, hormone biosynthesis, and regenerating other antioxidants. Only L-amino acids are assimilated properly by plants. L-amino acids help to increase chlorophyll concentration leading to higher rates of photosynthesis.
Thiamine, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine (B Vitamins) - This is a specially formulated vitamin profile designed to reduce environmental stresses and to stimulate essential metabolic processes as well as allow the flowers to reach peak maturity and maximum density. In plants, B Vitamins play a role as a response molecule towards abiotic and biotic stresses, and boosting thiamine content increases resistance to stresses. Biotic stress is usually involved in the damage of plants caused by living organisms, while abiotic stress is due to environmental factors which cause a series of morphological, physiological, biochemical and molecular changes to plants that will affect the plants’ growth, development and productivity. B Vitamins are an indispensable component of photosynthesis, energy generation and redox metabolism in plants.
How To Use It
Apply at a rate of 1-2 ml/L (4-8 ml/Gal) throughout the entire vegetative cycle.
Soluble Potash (K20) - 1.0% - Helps maintain turgor pressure in the cells of the plants resulting in increase drought tolerance, cold hardniess, and disease resistance.
- Derived from: Potassium Sulfate
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.